fiduciary

Author Topic: Clone Wars Cancelled???  (Read 17655 times)

Offline Onli-Won Kanomi

• Master Force User
  • Jedi Knight Of Faith
Re: Clone Wars Cancelled???
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2013, 05:31:52 PM »
IIRC, the new SW movies, 7, 8 and 9 are suppose to have Luke forming a new Jedi Order. If that is the case, perhaps they will bring Asoka Tano back to help and guide him. Think about it this way, she left the order in the end and is no longer a Jedi, which will explain how she was not in Ep. 3 and was not killed during Order 66. With Asoka technically becoming an official Jedi knight in the end of the CW series, it would be fitting, IMHO, instead of Luke depending on a bunch of Jedi ghosts helping Luke, to have an actual Jedi knight to help and guide her own Jedi Master's son, Luke, in re-creating a "better" Jedi order.

Exactly! Very fitting indeed.
To DREAM the IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. To FIGHT the unbeatable foe. To BEAR with unbearable sorrow. To RUN where the brave dare not go. To RIGHT the unrightable wrong. To LOVE, PURE AND CHASTE, FROM AFAR [-sigh-]. To TRY, when your arms are too weary; to REACH the unreachable Star!... This is my Quest; To follow that Star, no matter how hopeless, no matter how far...

Offline mre1207

• Force User
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2013, 07:08:06 PM »
IIRC, the new SW movies, 7, 8 and 9 are suppose to have Luke forming a new Jedi Order. If that is the case, perhaps they will bring Asoka Tano back to help and guide him. Think about it this way, she left the order in the end and is no longer a Jedi, which will explain how she was not in Ep. 3 and was not killed during Order 66. With Asoka technically becoming an official Jedi knight in the end of the CW series, it would be fitting, IMHO, instead of Luke depending on a bunch of Jedi ghosts helping Luke, to have an actual Jedi knight to help and guide her own Jedi Master's son, Luke, in re-creating a "better" Jedi order.
[/

Nice! Let's hope the writing is this good.

Offline Deke

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2013, 07:27:51 PM »
Only kink in that theory is the deleted scene from ROTS where anakin cuts down Ahsoka :/

Offline KI-ADI-MUNDI

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • "TRUST THE PROCESS"
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2013, 07:37:23 PM »
Only kink in that theory is the deleted scene from ROTS where anakin cuts down Ahsoka :/
Not Ahsoka...

"In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act"

Offline QUI-GON JINN

• Also known as Jay-gon Jinn!
  • JEDI/ALLIANCE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Your focus determines your reality
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2013, 07:56:34 PM »
Not Ahsoka...
It was Shaak-Ti,  not Ahsoka, and she was cut down by Greivous, not Anakin.  It was also a deleted scene,  which means it did not happen,  as we see Shaak-Ti in The Force Unleashed.

Offline JANGO FETT

• Owner of Kilsythe Customs
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2013, 09:04:22 PM »

Have you heard the tragedy of Mark Hamill the Wise?

My thoughts and prayers to the padawans of Coruscant - Master Jeselnik

Offline DarkJediKnight

• Master Force User
  • InUmbrisPotestasEst--In the shadows there is power
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2013, 12:51:55 PM »
For me, The Clones Wars was the only source of new star wars films in the last few years.  Don'y get me wrong: the star wars books are normally very good sci-fi in there own right, but seeing and hearing a star wars story has a special appeal. Just listening to the droid talk is a hoot.

I was really amazed at just how good the series is/was.  If it were shutting down and no new star wars films were being made, well, I dread that thought.

But after spending 4 billion dollars to to get the rights, Disney is going all out.  TV, movies and  (I expect) more animated star wars series.  I know some are concerned that Disney will ruin the franchise; but they have been good stewards of there other purchased properties. Disney was also a logical choice: Star Wars already appears in their theme parks and special activities. They have been good hosts and stewards in this way already.

For me - the perfect storm of Star Wars and Disney would be:  In addition to new movies and TV, a new Star Wars theme park in Florida.  But I will not get my hopes up (too much)...

I like your idea of the SW theme park but realistically...........who knows. With all the fans worldwide though I find it hard to believe that it would be anything less than a total success!  :D
MR Darth Vader ESB(stock)
MR Darth Vader ESB(converted PC2)                                  
MR Anakin AOTC "Darkside version"(converted CF5)
Yoda Replica Graflex V(CF4)
MR Anakin AOTC(converted PC3)
Hasbro Anakin ROTS(converted PC2)
Parks Replica Graflex ESB/TFA w/glass eye(CF5)

Offline DarkJediKnight

• Master Force User
« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2013, 01:09:31 PM »
I look at it this way. There probably isn't much more to cover to connect TCW series with the events of EP III. Disney definitely rakes in enough money with their merchandise and theme parks that it wouldn't even come close to killing them to create another season to really tie the animated series in with Ep III. I myself am still wondering what becomes of Darth Maul not that he is in his "new form" and more vengeful than ever? Asajj Ventress...............she's a great character but has all of a sudden disappeared from the scheme. Her dark jedi personna makes for an interesting story and without closure on her you definitely have to wonder what became of her. Bad.............but not totally bad(she did assist Ahsoka afterall). Then of course Ahsoka. She leaves the jedi order. Most likely this will keep her from being eliminated as part of Order 66 but I thought she was a likeable character and important in the series. So what became of her? Possibly living like a hermit as Obi Wan eventually did? Creating a new life for herself? It really makes you think. Like I said, I don't think much more is needed as too much more would be overkill but another season could possibly be all that's needed to truly tie everything together. Maybe two seasons? You can rack your brain on this one!  :o

Offline Onli-Won Kanomi

• Master Force User
  • Jedi Knight Of Faith
« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2013, 10:39:29 PM »
I just finished reading the Coruscant Nights series and in the third book Patterns Of Force the 'crew' led by Jedi-in-hiding Jax Pavan smuggles a female Togruta off Coruscant through the 'Underground Mag-Lev' [Underground Railroad reference?]...the mission is not described in detail and they never mention any name, so it could have been Shaak Ti who we know escaped to Felucia at some point because of TFU...or it could perhaps have been Ahsoka! Hmmmm...

The more I think about it the more it seems to me that Ahsoka could 'fit' in the Sequel trilogy; having Anakin's ex-Padawan training the New Jedi Order at his son Luke's Praxeum seems somehow 'fitting' and would be a nice tie-in between the 'generations'. Of course whether Disney or GL or JJ wants to go that way or not who knows and I guess we'll see in a few years eh? But conceivably Ahsoka could yet play a bigger part in the SW mythos future development than we imagined...hmmmmmmmm...
To DREAM the IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. To FIGHT the unbeatable foe. To BEAR with unbearable sorrow. To RUN where the brave dare not go. To RIGHT the unrightable wrong. To LOVE, PURE AND CHASTE, FROM AFAR [-sigh-]. To TRY, when your arms are too weary; to REACH the unreachable Star!... This is my Quest; To follow that Star, no matter how hopeless, no matter how far...

Offline KingOfDathomir

• Master Force User
  • Call me... Old Master
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2013, 01:14:23 AM »
*in "Serenity" Parliament Operative voice*

"...this is a good death...there is no shame in this..."

GG ;D Browncoat Jedi ;)

Its sad to see this one go... but there are several all but confirmed arcs for the Bonus Content, including: the return of Senator Clovis, Order 66, a Syfo Dyas mystery, and some footage where Yoda has to escape the Temple with Anakin's help(? Didn't really get this trailer or whether it was a separate arc...).

Korbanth Sid
Korbanth MW3
Korbanth DM1 v2014
RomanProps Inception Elite
MR 2005 Anakin ROTS LE
Korbanth Duke
HFFX ANH Darth Vader
SF Luke ROTJ Hero
Korbanth Crossguard
Korbanth Graflex v2.0 (Finn-flex)
AHS w/ Crystal Shard v1
Pachstore Shadowblade (SWR Darksaber)
VyleOne TCW Asajj Ventress (3-D printed, 1:1)
VyleOne TCW Pre-Viszla Darksaber (3-D printed, 1:1)
KR Sabers Kenobi ROTS

Offline JANGO FETT

• Owner of Kilsythe Customs
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2013, 09:34:50 AM »
Clone wars will be shown, released in early 2014
Final Episodes of ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ to Arrive Next Year

Fans upset by the abrupt end of Stars Wars: The Clone Wars following the Season 5 finale now have a new hope: Supervising Director David Filoni has revealed the remaining episodes, which some feared would gather dust on Lucasfilm shelves, will indeed be released early next year.

“Star Wars fans — I have some exciting news!” he wrote overnight on Facebook. “We have wrapped production on all of the remaining Star Wars: The Clone Wars episodes, and while that might be sad news in one way, it’s good news in another. It means you will finally get to see them. When, exactly, is a detail I cannot yet share. I can confirm that in early 2014 you will be watching the final episodes of The Clone Wars, including one of Master Yoda’s most challenging missions. So, get ready. We’ve got Clone Wars and Rebels coming at you in 2014. Animated Star Wars is alive and well. Trust in the Force my friends.”

Have you heard the tragedy of Mark Hamill the Wise?

My thoughts and prayers to the padawans of Coruscant - Master Jeselnik

Offline Onli-Won Kanomi

• Master Force User
  • Jedi Knight Of Faith
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2013, 05:43:53 PM »
YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Jango you made my day!

Offline DarkJediKnight

• Master Force User
« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2013, 08:29:53 AM »
That's great to hear! The lost episodes will appear on the store shelves in '14. It's a bummer to see the series end but at least we'll have a little more to enjoy after the new year.  :D

retrousse