fiduciary

Author Topic: Vader 2007 ANH or ESB?  (Read 6742 times)

Offline Ishi-Goturi

• Experienced Force User
  • The Hutts are gangstas!
Re: Vader 2007 ANH or ESB?
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2008, 06:01:23 PM »
Get the ANH first, and then order the ESB later and just don't let your wife see both of them at once. She'll never know! ;) lol

Well, if I had to pick, I'd go with the ANH Vader. It's newer, and most people say that it's a little better than the ESB. ANH is my favorite Star Wars movie too, so that influences my choice.
Many Bothans died to bring us this signature.

Consular Green Ultra FX
MHS Blue Lux III

Offline Vosk

• formerly known as BigT1981
  • Master Force User
  • I do not forgive, or forget...master.
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2008, 06:19:14 PM »
As a previous owner of both I say ESB.  The way how the clamp sits on the ANH model it makes it very hard to do spins and is kind of difficult to hold in general.  The ESB clamp is positioned just right and should have been positioned that way on the ANH model.  I also love the wire details for the ESB model something that is completely missing from the ANH.

Offline Boxster

• Master Force User
  • I like my lightsabers too bright, too loud!
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2008, 02:05:59 AM »
Thanks for the replies, my friends!

I did something that makes me have a little cold sweat... even now...

I have placed an order for both Vader, ANH & ESB with both the single and full Mauls.  :P That is the single biggest purchase I ever done for the past year on anything. I moved my plans to get a Xbox360 and a 37"HD-ready tv for these sabers.

If I suddenly stopped posting in this board. That means I am in the biggest do-do ever coz all this were done without telling my wife. ;D  :P

May the freaking Force be with me this time!

B

Offline Hamill82

• under review
  • Master Force User
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2008, 03:46:11 AM »
Thanks for the replies, my friends!

I did something that makes me have a little cold sweat... even now...

I have placed an order for both Vader, ANH & ESB with both the single and full Mauls.  :P That is the single biggest purchase I ever done for the past year on anything. I moved my plans to get a Xbox360 and a 37"HD-ready tv for these sabers.

If I suddenly stopped posting in this board. That means I am in the biggest do-do ever coz all this were done without telling my wife. ;D  :P

May the freaking Force be with me this time!

B

I personally prefer the ESB version, atleast I like it more  :). What comes to purchases and wives, it's always better not to tell, since otherwise we hardly could own any stuff  :D

Offline BEN KENOBI

• Crazy Old Wizard
  • FX-SABERS VIP II
  • Master Force User
  • The saber scientist
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2008, 06:14:23 PM »
 :D :D

True my brother true!! :D :D

Offline Boxster

• Master Force User
  • I like my lightsabers too bright, too loud!
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2008, 04:47:47 AM »
I personally prefer the ESB version, atleast I like it more  :). What comes to purchases and wives, it's always better not to tell, since otherwise we hardly could own any stuff  :D

This is now my new motto!!! :D Still, that does not means I am not nervous because eventually, the stuff will arrive and its too big time hide anywhere and I cannot resist not beinging it oout for a swing or 2. :D

B

Offline Darth Raijlin

• Great Sith Leader and Hero
  • Master Force User
  • Member of the Lost 10
    • White Dragon Academy
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2008, 11:37:36 PM »
Or as the saying goes that we used all the time...

"It's better to ask for forgiveness than for permission."

*grin*

Course, that might be why my Lieutenant and Captain was always riding my butt about things ... LOL......

retrousse