fiduciary

Author Topic: Mace Windu (RoTS) Review  (Read 2567 times)

Offline E-Loc

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Mace Windu (RoTS) Review
« on: December 25, 2005, 07:55:13 PM »
The Mace Windu (RoTS) just got it for Christmas (couldn't sleep)

Hilt

The hilt is amazing one of the resones I wanted it for Christmas. No complaints except the gold comes off because of the acids in your sweat from so I've heard but this can all be avoided by were a glove. So I have no complaints on the hilt. It is heavy but you get used to it i don't no why though the Luke (RoTJ) is very light and it takes 6 batteries but oh well.

Blade

Just a few complaints here. The blade is a nice feature it is very purple more purple then most people said it is but yes there is a redish purple color on each sides but hey if you swing it around it like blends so no big. The little gaps were the LED lights don't hit are small so no problem there for me. But the strikes on the sides are more purple-ish . Shows up great in the light and in the dark which is awesome.

Sound

The sound is great. People said it was muffled a little bit but no its like perfect the idle hum, the up and down sounds are perfectly in tune , the clash sounds are great I'm glad they all don't sound the same like the cheap plastic hasbro ones . So thats good.

On/Off Switch

Good place for me because if you look in Mace Windu pictrues he doesn't put is hands that hight but of course that is a lighter model.So I try to but my hand lower.

I will have more info in a few days because I just got it. Also check my Luke Skywalker (RoTJ) review and Anakin Skywalker (RoTS) in a few hours or tomorrow.

But the over all review for this lightsaber is a 10-10 i love it.

Offline E-Loc

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Re: Mace Windu (RoTS) Review
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2005, 11:30:30 AM »
pics coming soon as sooon as i get my camera developed and pics for my luke review and anakin review

Offline DarthArn

• Master Force User
  • They'll do their job. I guarantee that...
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2006, 02:58:34 PM »
better hurry... :)

- Custom Saber Shop Luxeon
-UltraFX Luxeon

Offline E-Loc

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2006, 04:14:01 PM »
lol ya i no i just used all the pictures on the camera so ouncde i get it developt

Offline Dark Skywalker

• formerly known as Dark Skywalker
  • Master Force User
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2006, 04:32:32 PM »
The Mace windu lightsaber is a beautiful work of a lightsaber, I wish I had one but the Anakin ROTS is where my heart is. ;) Although my cousin has one it is awesome.

Nothing Is Impossible

retrousse