fiduciary

Author Topic: Outstanding transactions for Outer Rim Armory excluding Overlords  (Read 21106 times)

Offline Darth Matth

• Master Force User
  • You think I'm mad? Guess what,... I'm Darth Matth!
Re: Outstanding transactions for Outer Rim Armory excluding Overlords
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2009, 02:00:40 PM »
Okay, that's clear.
It's because members are writing about sabers for more than two years ago, so I wanted to know.
Indeed I forgot he was using the name Darth Morbius before.
Sorry, my mistake.
In that case the illness explains a lot.
Only the fact that he doesn't ship the finished stated sabers.
That is very strange.
I cannot understand that, cause that is the thing most people are angry and suspicious.

You can take that last post away if you please.
Don't want to make things more worse.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 11:28:20 PM by Darth Matth »

Signature teleports you to my lightsaber collection

Offline Senti Xamas

• Master Force User
  • When the light is green, the trap is clean.
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2009, 07:34:59 PM »
Unless you have dealings outstanding from DT, Derek, Darth Morbius, Darth Tyranus, or whatever name he used when the order was placed, please do not post off topic comments in this thread. It is an update thread. While it may be a while in between updates (which it will be) we dont need a bunch of random comments to sort through to get the information for parties involved. Thanks.

Offline Darth_Pceptimus

• Force User
  • Don't Ever Judge Me!!!!
    • DP Customs
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2009, 06:52:24 AM »
What realy takes the "P" is that i dont have my original board and i get an e-mail telling me the new boards are for sale i have had that much trouble with the one i purchased what makes anyone think i want to deal with US ever again.

It doesn't take much to but a board in a padded envelope and post it to my new address or is that just me....

EDIT: heres my contact info as i have yet to recieve that DT has recieved it or not:

John Griffiths
135 Lunt Road
Bilston
West Midlands
WV14 7BA
United kingdom

Tel: UK 01902 658611
Cell: UK 07877692481

I am annoyed as i stated before i sent my board to an ultrasabers representative not ORA i still think US has a responsibility to fulfill the repair or replacement of my board....
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 07:16:52 AM by Darth_Pceptimus »

Offline DARTH MAUL

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • At last we shall have our revenge....
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2009, 08:13:20 AM »
They announced in another thread anyone who did not get their board back from the 2.1 upgrade would get a 2.5 sent to them from this batch. I would contact Alex and make sure your on his list.

Offline Darth_Pceptimus

• Force User
    • DP Customs
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2009, 08:22:09 AM »
They announced in another thread anyone who did not get their board back from the 2.1 upgrade would get a 2.5 sent to them from this batch. I would contact Alex and make sure your on his list.

Tried with no luck no one wants to exept responsibility for my missing board....

Offline Ultra

• Master Force User
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2009, 01:44:44 PM »

Tried with no luck no one wants to except responsibility for my missing board....

Tried with no luck? What the heck does that mean? I have no emails from you about this at all, so how did you try exactly? The only email I received about this was one from Jango notifying me of this thread. Comments like yours are not conducive to a cooperation from anyone. How about you re-tune your attitude and actually email me? And while you're at it, you should think about thanking my Liaison Jango for speaking to me on your behalf. If you don't want my help, please, continue with the nastiness.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 02:17:18 PM by CHEWBACCA »

Offline Darth_Pceptimus

• Force User
    • DP Customs
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2009, 07:06:20 PM »

Tried with no luck no one wants to except responsibility for my missing board....

Tried with no luck? What the heck does that mean? I have no emails from you about this at all, so how did you try exactly? The only email I received about this was one from Jango notifying me of this thread. Comments like yours are not conducive to a cooperation from anyone. How about you re-tune your attitude and actually email me? And while you're at it, you should think about thanking my Liaison Jango for speaking to me on your behalf. If you don't want my help, please, continue with the nastiness.

Heres the e-mails sent to your company direct:

I have tried that all i get is pm incoming and then nothing as he was one of
your tech liaisons i thought maybe you could help.
Regards
John

--------------------------------------------------
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 3:56 PM
To: "John Griffiths" <pceptimus@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Ongoing problem with my US2.1

> You can contact Derek here:
> http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?board=116.0
> I am sypathetic to your wait, but only Derek/Darth Tyrannus can help you.
>
> Thanks.
> Liam
>
>
>
>> Hi there i bought my Ultrasound board as part of the pre sale on TCSS
>> when
>> my board showed up it was DOA so i posted on the FX-Sabers Forums and
>> Derek responded and told me to send it to him for repair so i did. He
>> told
>> me he was going to send it for upgrade as this would fix the issue. While
>> it was there i moved house so I e-mailed him to let him know with no
>> response. i have been trying to contact him for a year now with no
>> response to any e-mail or pm and have grown tired of the prospect of
>> losing the board and the money i paid for the board. I don't know who
>> else
>> to contact i have been more than patient and have grown tired of waiting
>> for the board to turn up or even a confirmation on whether it has been
>> posted or not.
>>
>> Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
>>
>> Regards
>> John
>>
>>
>> Current Contact Info:
>>
>> John Griffiths
>> 135 Lunt Road
>> Bilston
>> West Midlands
>> WV14 7BA
>> United Kingdom
>>
>> Tell: UK 01902 658611
>> Mail: pceptimus@hotmail.com
>
>
>
>
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 07:25:41 PM by Darth_Pceptimus »

Offline Darth_Pceptimus

• Force User
    • DP Customs
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2009, 05:01:29 AM »
All sorted alex is posting me a board. thanks jango for speaking on my behalf i didn't know.

Hopefully it won't be long before i get it in my underlord  ;D

Offline Shadeslinger

• Master Force User
  • "I will consume your soul before this day is done"
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2009, 01:37:24 PM »
Mid month bump! :)

So, you're reading this as a member and some of you are thinking "Darn it Shade, I thought it was a REAL update. Turns out it's just another goofball throwing out worthless rants! I sure wish people would stop cluttering this thread and save it for the REALLY REAL updates!"

And to that I say, have you even read this threads contents? You're joking right? Ha ha!!1! This thread reminds me of a line from Ghostbusters where Ray is explaining to Venkman that "you don't know what it's like out there....people expect results." :D Ah well. At least the overlord people are getting their stuff. :)

.....oh, oops!

-$5.00

Offline Senti Xamas

• Master Force User
  • When the light is green, the trap is clean.
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2009, 02:05:42 PM »
Mid month bump! :)

So, you're reading this as a member and some of you are thinking "Darn it Shade, I thought it was a REAL update. Turns out it's just another goofball throwing out worthless rants! I sure wish people would stop cluttering this thread and save it for the REALLY REAL updates!"

And to that I say, have you even read this threads contents? You're joking right? Ha ha!!1! This thread reminds me of a line from Ghostbusters where Ray is explaining to Venkman that "you don't know what it's like out there....people expect results." :D Ah well. At least the overlord people are getting their stuff. :)

.....oh, oops!

-$5.00

Im glad that the overlords are going out somewhat. However, we need some info on the things that dont pertain to the OLs. Im still awaiting word on anyones stuff getting back. This thread seems to have dried up of hope for returned items. Mine has at least.

Offline Reaver

• Experienced Force User
  • All things serve the Beam...
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2009, 11:38:05 PM »
Keep 'em coming, Shadeslinger! I, for one, appreciate that I'm not alone in thinking that we're getting royally screwed. No one at ORA is going to get this stuff done, and US doesn't seem to care much, either. It's sad, to see these companies we trusted fall apart like this. It's worse that they're just running over their customers and not even looking back.

The X-Files had it right.

Trust No One.
Honor the man who falls by the sword,
But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

Offline Andy Anonymous

• Master Force User
    • Andy Anonymous
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2009, 10:52:10 PM »
Just because you guys have given up hope on your sabers doesn't mean you have to tick people off and ruin it for those of us who still have orders outstanding. Giving up is your own choice, but don't force the same choice upon the rest of us.

Offline Reaver

• Experienced Force User
  • All things serve the Beam...
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2009, 11:31:27 PM »
We're not forcing anything on anyone, Andy. Just stating opinions, as people with outstanding ORA orders are encouraged to do. Especially since there is no communication coming from anywhere else.

You choose to hope. That's great! We have given up. That is also great. We all deal with it in our own ways!
Honor the man who falls by the sword,
But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

Offline Master Jedye

• The Master of the School for the Dremel-Fu Gifted
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as Master Jedye
    • Gemini Concepts
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2009, 05:35:58 AM »
The items I ordered from ORA was shipped to Jango and he shipped them to me.  Granted, these were small items, but they are now in my possession and I got what I paid for (mostly.... still don't have the pommell I bought, but I'll concede the loss to be done with this situation).
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 06:36:08 AM by Master Jedye »

First place winner in the 19 BBY \"Mustafar LavaRock Belly Crawl\"

Offline Shadeslinger

• Master Force User
  • "I will consume your soul before this day is done"
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2009, 06:09:37 AM »
Just because you guys have given up hope on your sabers doesn't mean you have to tick people off and ruin it for those of us who still have orders outstanding. Giving up is your own choice, but don't force the same choice upon the rest of us.

Um, who's forcing you to give up? Us or the people that have your items/money? If you're meaning something like the "Ooo! Don't piss the guy off anymore or he'll not give jack to anyone!" line of thought, well again, have you even read this thread?

Anyway, I don't want to hijack these wonderfully informative posts by bickering with fellow members. So, uh, -$.02 :)

retrousse