fiduciary

Author Topic: MKVI and MKIII information Thread-MKVI Decision time!  (Read 38567 times)

Offline Darthvix

• Master Force User
    • Darthvix Custom Sabers
Re: MKVI and MKIII information Thread
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2012, 01:19:51 PM »
Sanjuro, the v3 version doesn't have those arrows as it has a graflex clamp. 

Ahh... Which version has the arrows?  I thought it was the v3 and the v2 has the clamp?

Respectfully,
Sanjuro

hero version i believe
Best,
Terry

Offline ANAKIN SKYWALKER

• Manufacturer VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly Known as Alex Gordon
    • Evolution Arms
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2012, 01:20:20 PM »
V1 "hero" has the arrows, v2 is the weathered version with the clamp, and v3 is pretty much the stock parks arc-wave.  Pretty much.  

Offline keeth

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2012, 01:32:07 PM »
MKVI Hero with CS please, let me know if there's still a spot and I'll send the deposit :)

EDIT: Sent the deposit, by my count I made it in time :)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 01:45:24 PM by keeth »
I will not break, I will not bend, I will not serve. - Marasiah Fel

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Call 1-800-GENERAL now!
  • SITH/EMPIRE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • The Saber Artist formerly known as LDM
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2012, 01:46:43 PM »
Hi there,
count me in for one MKVI Hero with a PC or CS board.
Moreove, I'd like to have the last spot for the MKIII, if still available. For this hilt I probably have to go with the basic option (otherwise I cannot afford it). If I can get the spot, is it possible to change the trim level later on?

Regards,
Tham-Sai

MKVI Hero with CS please, let me know if there's still a spot and I'll send the deposit :)

Tham-Sai spoke first.  There is one spot.  I will let both of you in. Send your deposits. 

@everyone else...see the list in the build log.  It is up-to-date for the deposits that i have.

@Sanjuro...you want a V1/Hero (CF or PC can flash, CS will just light up).  I will confirm with everyone before anything is built, so nothing to worry about for any of you. 

@everyone else, don't feel like if you don't send a deposit that you won't be able to get one.  There will not "only" be 10.  I opened a few deposit slots to help me keep track of the people who keep "bugging" me, lol.  It is just hard to remember who I "promise" one to so this just keeps it above board.  If 8 or 10 more people post interest here, I will think about taking more deposits (but I can't guarantee that I will).

Offline keeth

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2012, 01:54:23 PM »
Tham-Sai spoke first.  There is one spot.  I will let both of you in. Send your deposits. 
Wow I was too excited to actually count all the replies, just saw Darthvix was latest... Thank you General Sir!
I will not break, I will not bend, I will not serve. - Marasiah Fel

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2012, 01:57:01 PM »
Wow I was too excited to actually count all the replies, just saw Darthvix was latest... Thank you General Sir!

You are very welcome.   :D

Offline Sanjuro

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
  • Sanjuro Systems
    • Sanjuro Systems
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2012, 03:04:41 PM »
@Sanjuro...you want a V1/Hero (CF or PC can flash, CS will just light up).  I will confirm with everyone before anything is built, so nothing to worry about for any of you. 

General,

Very much appreciated!  Yes, a V1/Hero.  Might as well go all out this then.  CF with FoC and CeX (if CeX is possible).  Definitely LED flashing arrows.  Touch plate activation?

Thanks again!

Respectfully,
Sanjuro
SANJURO SYSTEMS - Custom Lightsaber Stands, Custom Chassis Disks for Lightsaber builds, and other related items.

My Business - Home

Japan Lightsaber Dueling Guild, Founding Member

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2012, 10:51:53 PM »

General,

Very much appreciated!  Yes, a V1/Hero.  Might as well go all out this then.  CF with FoC and CeX (if CeX is possible).  Definitely LED flashing arrows.  Touch plate activation?

Thanks again!

Respectfully,
Sanjuro

I will not be offering CEX on these since it is a replica, but touch plate will be standard.  FoC will be a definite option.  Flashing arrows for sure.  I will get ot folks PM's tomorrow...had Baseball Board member initiation tonight...32 OZ adult beverages...even for me that is a bit too much...not thinking all that clearly right now...sorry everyone... :D

Offline Scruffy Nerf Herder

• #1 supporter of Jar Jar for EPVII main lead character
  • Master Force User
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2012, 01:40:29 AM »
Is it possible to do a V2 with a visible crystal chamber? I'd probably just go with a PC as I'd like more of a canon hilt without blinkies.

Offline Tham-Sai

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2012, 02:15:56 AM »
Hi General,
I just sent you the deposit for the MKVI Hero (probably with PC maybe with CS) and also the deposit for the MKIII (probably basic version). It would be nice if you could confirm that you received the payment.

BTW, does the PC version of the MKVI Hero also have FoC and the blinking arrows?

I'm so happy that I made it  :D.
Regards,
Tham-Sai
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 02:20:26 AM by Tham-Sai »

Offline vvenom

• Master Force User
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2012, 04:49:15 AM »
Ok No CEX :(

My order will now be a PCv2 or newest PC that is at time of build :)

Also will you offer the Tri leds ?

If i could order a custom i would totally pay the extra cost to get a GGR or GGB but if not the GGW will do me

Thanks

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2012, 12:29:19 PM »
Is it possible to do a V2 with a visible crystal chamber? I'd probably just go with a PC as I'd like more of a canon hilt without blinkies.

V2 will MOST LIKELY be an option...most likely.  ;D

Hi General,
I just sent you the deposit for the MKVI Hero (probably with PC maybe with CS) and also the deposit for the MKIII (probably basic version). It would be nice if you could confirm that you received the payment.

BTW, does the PC version of the MKVI Hero also have FoC and the blinking arrows?

I'm so happy that I made it  :D.
Regards,
Tham-Sai

The PC version of either one can have FoC, but it is not standard.  I did indeed get your deposits and you have been added to the build log.

Ok No CEX :(

My order will now be a PCv2 or newest PC that is at time of build :)

Also will you offer the Tri leds ?

If i could order a custom i would totally pay the extra cost to get a GGR or GGB but if not the GGW will do me

Thanks

Tri-Rebel absolutely.  Customs...Likely, but there will be a special order fee of some kind (sorry).  When we get closer to the time, I will get with you and figure out what you want to do.

That goes for everyone...please don't barrage me with PM's about MKVI's.  I will announce when I have them and then we can discuss what everyone wants specifically (I may make a thread for each person just to not clutter my inbox).  Remember, we are at least 4 months from production even beginning so everyone please be patient.  This is a bit of a new system for me (everyone knows that I hate holding folks' money) so if it works well, I may employ it in the future. *fingers crossed*

Offline Master Valon

• Master Force User
  • "Love can ignite the stars."- Matthew Stover
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2012, 02:18:30 PM »
Just wanted to apologize to the General for sending him a PM regarding a slot on the MKVI pre order. I got excited when I saw the opening, so I PM'd you right away, without seeing this thread first. I was just asking about the opening of a CS slot, but if its not in the cards for one more slot to open, please don't fret! :)
Though this is the end of the age of heroes, it has saved its best for last.

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2012, 08:43:36 PM »
Just wanted to apologize to the General for sending him a PM regarding a slot on the MKVI pre order. I got excited when I saw the opening, so I PM'd you right away, without seeing this thread first. I was just asking about the opening of a CS slot, but if its not in the cards for one more slot to open, please don't fret! :)

I will get with you via PM, but you can leave a deposit if you want.  I remember that we had talked.

Offline Lord Xeno

• Master Force User
  • Sith...they mostly come out at night. Mostly.
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2012, 09:09:00 AM »
Just confirming that you still have the deposit I sent for the MK's....a long time ago in a galaxy far far away...lol  ;D

retrousse