fiduciary

Author Topic: HOW TO SEND A PM.  (Read 10039 times)

Offline darthmorbius

• Master Force User
HOW TO SEND A PM.
« on: June 01, 2008, 10:03:57 AM »
Okay, this may seem like a redundancy, but I wanted to touch base on it anyway.

Lately, I have seen a few posts here and there where members are asking questions that are unrelated to the topic at hand to specific people.

While we encourage inquiries while seeking information, we also encourage the use of private messages.

To contact another member via PM, there are several ways to go about it.

1. Search the Member list for the member you wish to message, then click on their name to view their profile, and select "Send personal message"

2. In a topic you can click their name to go to their profile.  Example:  Yoda

3. There is a profile icon in the member information on each post it looks like this:

4. There are also other icons that you can click to go directly to the messenger system they look like this:

(User offline)
      (User online)
        (PM offline)
        (PM online)

Clicking any of those in a member's information bar on each post in a topic will take you to the PM window.  It looks like the following picture below.

Here you can enter your message and select who it goes to, how it is saved in your outbox, and other options.

Example screen capture:
CLICK FOR LARGER VIEW

Offline master geno

• Padawan Learner
  • my son and i
Re: HOW TO SEND A PM.
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 04:09:57 AM »
hey there dude!!!! hey thanks for the pointers, im new as of today, i was actually wondering do you know how i can get an order too master yoda for a vintage graflex saber? i just want one!!!! thanks
oh......i don't think so

Offline HAN SOLO

• Jedi/Alliance General aka FX-Sabers' "The Most Interesting Scoundrel"
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Meet my business parter. His name is DL-44.
Re: HOW TO SEND A PM.
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 12:47:10 PM »
Welcome to the Forums, Master Geno. 8)

hey there dude!!!! hey thanks for the pointers, im new as of today, i was actually wondering do you know how i can get an order too master yoda for a vintage graflex saber? i just want one!!!! thanks

Private Message + Send to Master Yoda = Results.

;)

Everything else....PRICELESS. ;D

Please Read this *CLICK HERE*THREAD*CLICK HERE* also and follow the Instructions. Thank you.

MEMBERS, please keep the questions on this thread only about on how to send a PM. Thank you, everyone. ;D

Negotiator 007
More to follow.........

retrousse