fiduciary

Author Topic: LB Custom Sith Saber Build for Customer  (Read 1241 times)

Offline Lord Bane

• Board Moderator
  • Master Force User
  • LB CUSTOM SABERS
LB Custom Sith Saber Build for Customer
« on: April 03, 2013, 09:38:04 PM »
This is a recent build that I did for a customer. He asked for a purple crystal chamber so in the MHS build I constructed for him and I came up with the simple idea of cutting the windowed extension piece TCCS offers to make the Quartz Crystal more visible. This build was fun making while making the Crystal chamber literally from scratch parts. I love improvising this way because it's exciting to see how things turn out.

Thanks for looking,

Bane

Specs:
MHS based hilt with PC1.5 soundboard, 3w RGB with red and blue in series to create a beautiful purple, TCSS 2w Bass Speaker, 14650 Li-ion battery pack with hidden recharge port in pommel, custom weathering, clear Quartz Crystal with illuminated purple 5mm led and illuminated blue ring momentary anti-vandal switch.

Glams:

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REAXeq38BJM

Offline Lord Dogo Talia

• Padawan Learner
Re: LB Custom Sith Saber Build for Customer
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 06:39:49 PM »
Nice looking saber!

Offline wolf10100

• Master Force User
    • Master Sabers
Re: LB Custom Sith Saber Build for Customer
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 12:53:40 AM »
Love the simple but yet complicated design to this saber (I hope that makes sense :s lol) The purple in the pictures look great, Its so difficult to really get a strong purple that you like.

I for one hate making purple blades for that reason but yet love the look of a well mixed one.

Great work
Remember, concentrate on the moment. Feel, don't think. Trust your instincts.

retrousse