fiduciary

Author Topic: Master Yoda's Sith Planet OBIWAN Luxeon Conversion  (Read 54569 times)

Seth Ski-Woo

Re: Master Yoda's Sith Planet OBIWAN Luxeon Conversion
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2008, 06:09:18 PM »
I have one of the Larbel's like the one Yoda converted, pictured at the start of the thread. It came with a Parks blade (I wouldn't know what distinguishes the Parks internals, mind) and came with a stand that has a couple of LEDs in the base to light the vinyl and a plaque with "Star Wars/Episode I: The Phantom Menace/Obi-Wan Kenobi/-Larbel EL Lightsaber-/Limited Edition: 1999/2500".

I did think it may be a Parks when I first got it on account of what I'd read about the Larbel's having the deeper grip grooves.

I'm guessing that it's down to variations in different runs from Larbel, but not 100% on that. I did see a pic of an Parks EL Obi Wan from Vortextwist on the forums here that had some differences to my Obi-Wan in the emitter area.

I also owned a stunt version from Sithplanet before this which had the deeper grooves and was 3/4" hollow from emitter to pommel, with the inner area of the emitter around the blade-hole recessed. I've also heard that some of the stuff Sithplanet has sold is Parks, which doesn't help.

I think you're right about Lightech - they have a nice line in Blade Runner-style lit umbrellas though!

The bottom line is, I'm just happy to have a very nice lightsaber  :D

Offline will2k1

• No Force
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2008, 12:37:01 PM »
Very nice craftsmanship!
At last we will have our Revenge!!!

Offline bulldog

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2008, 01:04:19 PM »
Andthis is why we call him  "Grand Master" Yoda, sickly sweet saber..... ;) The Force is With him.....
To know peace, one must have peace within.

Offline Knibbsy

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2015, 05:56:17 PM »
Some fotos would be nice?

Offline Zelazny

• Force User
  • Working on it
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2015, 03:06:04 AM »
Heads up Knibbsy, the last post before yours was from 7 years ago.

Offline Yoda

• Jedi Master
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as MERIDIAN
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2015, 02:02:40 PM »
THose images are gone because the member who posted them for me years ago isn't here any more
but most all of my Obiwan Ep1 aka the Negotiator Hilts can be seen here in my replicas topic
FX-SABERS stunt & replica sabers

retrousse