fiduciary

Recent Posts

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Off Topic - Non SW / Re: 6 posts in october
« Last post by eastern57 on November 04, 2022, 02:20:34 AM »
I still check posts daily, i'm just not logged in.

I have not been body-snatched, but I also don't have fb... 
« Last post by LUKE SKYWALKER on November 03, 2022, 11:44:49 AM »
what has happened to this once great comunity?

Don‘t know, have been away myself for over 10 years.
Questions/Comments / Proffie v1.5 wiring with a 2.1 mm recharge port
« Last post by JoeS on November 03, 2022, 05:52:45 AM »
This is my first attempt at wiring a proffieboard v1.5.  I have a two button set up and have the board wired with the exception of the batt - to the board.  I am using a 2.1mm recharge port that I have tested with a multimeter prior to soldering the connections to the board which worked fine.  I have also checked the board - from the recharge port and the batt + and they are showing to voltage with the kill key in.  My issue is when I go to solder the batt - to the board on the LED3 pad I get a muffled sound from my speaker when I make contact with the pad.  The sound appears to be some sort of a command?  I am confused as to why the board would get power when the batt - is connected since the board - is showing no voltage.....  When I test the batt- and the batt+ (that is already soldered to the board) I get 3.5+- volts from my multimeter.
« Last post by jamiemp on November 03, 2022, 02:04:31 AM »
I totally noticed that too...
I see lots of lightsaber FB groups. Some good info and content but too many stupid comments and posts to filter through.
« Last post by K-2SO on November 02, 2022, 04:21:46 PM »
Body snatchers?  :laugh:

There were more than six, but there are only six that you can see.

People don’t come around much anymore, for a variety of reasons, unless they’re looking to sell something. Blame “Social Media”.
Off Topic - Non SW / 6 posts in october
« Last post by Scorpion on November 02, 2022, 09:17:04 AM »
what has happened to this once great comunity?
Profezzorn’s Lab / Re: Proffie and TeensySaber V3 Tutorial Vids
« Last post by Megtooth Sith on October 30, 2022, 08:53:27 PM »
New 2023 Proffie Programming Video added.  Bump. 

Can you give a better idea of what kind of work you are looking, what your end goal is?  Are you looking for some one to work up a design you have in mind in CAD?  Do you have any reference designs?

If you are looking for someone to work up something in CAD, I may be able to help, but I'll need some more details about what you are looking for.

A quick question for you all. I'm working on having a custom saber commissioned and am in need of some engineering plans. I have next to no skill for this type of thing, and was looking for some help. Thanks!
Shapeways and 3D Printing / Re: OCS (Open Chassis System)
« Last post by jbkuma on October 24, 2022, 01:00:15 PM »
Fusion 360 actually keeps your parts in the cloud too, unfortunately.  If you have a paid license you can set a number of days worth of recent parts to keep locally, for the free license you can only keep 30 parts total locally but as many as you like in the cloud (last I checked anyway).
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
retrousse