fiduciary

Author Topic: ORA Has anyone received a shipment from Darth Tyrannus  (Read 3995 times)

Offline Luke S.

• under review
  • Master Force User
  • Romans 3:20-26 As simple as it gets.
ORA Has anyone received a shipment from Darth Tyrannus
« on: February 12, 2010, 10:11:13 PM »
First let me say to all those waiting for outstanding ORA orders to be filled, you have not been forgotten by FX Staff.  Sadly there is not much we can do and we continue to work on your behalf to rectify this situation.

I will be speaking to Yoda tomorrow regarding this situation and will keep you all posted of any news or change in our current state of affairs.

For now we would like to know if ANYONE has received ANYTHING from DT. We don't care how small an item.  It could be as small as an led, a switch or a bubble strip.  We don't care.  We are simply trying to see if anything is shipping and if there is any progress being made.  So please post your receipts here.  Let's go back to DT's last log on date at FX-Sabers of 11/17/2009.  If you have received anything from ORA since then please post.  We'd also like to know if you have had any communication with DT.  It could be email, IM, a chat site, another site, or via direct phone con.  Again lets stick with post 11/17/09.

Any other posting will be deleted.  This thread will serve as a gauge to what is or is not happening and will help FX staff determine what needs to be done.

Again, we can't stress enough how much this weighs on us the FX staff.  We desparately want an end to this as much as you do.  Don't forget some staff are in with you on missing sabers, CF x 3 and other ORA parts and services.

Sincerely,

FX-Sabers Staff

Offline Onli-Won Kanomi

• Master Force User
  • Jedi Knight Of Faith
Re: ORA Has anyone received a shipment from Darth Tyrannus
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 11:51:43 PM »
I received an email stating that he had found my Imperial Knight pommels and would ship them...I have not yet received them.
To DREAM the IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. To FIGHT the unbeatable foe. To BEAR with unbearable sorrow. To RUN where the brave dare not go. To RIGHT the unrightable wrong. To LOVE, PURE AND CHASTE, FROM AFAR [-sigh-]. To TRY, when your arms are too weary; to REACH the unreachable Star!... This is my Quest; To follow that Star, no matter how hopeless, no matter how far...

Offline darthmorbius

• Master Force User
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 01:36:43 AM »
Actually I have spoken to Artvic.

Yoda knows my phone number, as does Jabba.  Neither have tried to contact me.

Qui-Gon is the only FX-Sabers representative that has even BOTHERED to contact me regarding this.

I know you guys don't want to see this, but I am working on it.  I have a phone, Yoda has my number. 

I've been working my keister off trying to make funds to ship everything, and still trying to find time to get to the backlog between real life work and family affairs.

Sorry guys, I have medical bills that I am STILL trying to pay for, and  have had to make deferrments on ALL of my loans (mortgage, Auto, etc)

Working three jobs, plus family and sabers... Yeah.

Offline Onli-Won Kanomi

• Master Force User
  • Jedi Knight Of Faith
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2010, 05:04:56 AM »
DT I'm sorry to hear that things are still rough for you...I hope that changes for you very soon...please feel free to email me what the shipping cost for those pommels would be and I'll be more than happy to PayPal that to you so at least you don't have to worry anymore about trying to make funds for shipping on my account anyway. I can only speak for myself but I imagine there might be others of us who wouldnt mind doing similar with their outstanding business if it could ease your burden and simultaneously speed things along for all of us a bit ...please consider letting us help you help us in that way?

To DREAM the IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. To FIGHT the unbeatable foe. To BEAR with unbearable sorrow. To RUN where the brave dare not go. To RIGHT the unrightable wrong. To LOVE, PURE AND CHASTE, FROM AFAR [-sigh-]. To TRY, when your arms are too weary; to REACH the unreachable Star!... This is my Quest; To follow that Star, no matter how hopeless, no matter how far...

Offline DARTH MAUL

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • At last we shall have our revenge....
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2010, 08:29:33 AM »
I sent DT an email regarding my outstanding parts this morning. Also willing to play the shipping.

Offline Senti Xamas

• Master Force User
  • When the light is green, the trap is clean.
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2010, 08:46:25 AM »
To reply to the situation, I have not received anything from Derek Yet.

To reply to Derek, I hate to hear about your situation Derek. While some of us might not care and just want product, some of us like myself do care. I really hope that you can find that which will make your life easier. All of this saber business is very hard  to deal with im sure. I dont know how I would be able to do it if I were in your shoes. With that being said, many of us here wish you the best, and if you need any help sending people's orders, feel free to ask them. It might not be received well from everyone, but some of us are totally willing to send you the money needed to ship our stuff. I would not mind to send you the money for mine. Let me know if you need the help, dont try and put all of it on yourself if people are willing to lend a hand.

Offline Andy Anonymous

• Master Force User
    • Andy Anonymous
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2010, 06:51:22 PM »
Nothing for me since November.

Offline forcer99

• No Force
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2010, 05:29:30 AM »
I don't receive any. Order status for darth maul + US in topic dtd 17nov is still the same as it was.
Just wondering will I receive any during this year...

Offline Shadeslinger

• Master Force User
  • "I will consume your soul before this day is done"
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 09:39:27 AM »
I think it's been stated somewhere before, but I would STRONGLY advise all of you good-hearted people out there to NOT send any money to ORA for "shipping costs". This has been tried before.

Oh yeah back OT, nothing since March '09.

Offline eastern57

• Neato Jedi Knight
  • Master Force User
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2010, 04:06:21 PM »
I received an email from the Co-owner of Muncie Game Armory on 2 Feb in response to an inquiry.  I was assured that I would receive my saber within the next month. 

I feel no need to pursue this any longer; I have written this purchase off. 

retrousse