fiduciary

Author Topic: TFU II Starkiller Concept Saber "TFU-GM" Run DEPOSIT THREAD!!!  (Read 90270 times)

SharkyMcShark and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline onigiri34

• Experienced Force User
  • Swoosh Swoosh that's the sound of the saber!
Re: TFU II Starkiller Concept Saber "TFU-GM" Run DEPOSIT THREAD!!!
« Reply #300 on: October 13, 2021, 01:18:43 AM »
Nope, not yet, no news.

Online SharkyMcShark

• Force User
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #301 on: October 14, 2021, 12:11:28 AM »
I'd imagine there are a few in the run hanging on for resale value at this point.

VV have said that they're going to be selling spares for triple the original run price.

Not much sense in getting your $400 deposit back when you could be making a $3000 profit by selling it on yourself once its in your hands.

I've got an agreement to purchase one of the hilts for a price in a mid point of that from one of the run members. Can't wait to see them all done up.

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
« Reply #302 on: October 15, 2021, 09:09:37 AM »
I have dealt many times with VV over the years, and Alan and Deanna are good people! I am also frustrated by the long wait, but very hopeful that the saber will be worth the wait!

I own "Modi" which is in the VV saber gallery on their website and the top half has a TFU trailer design that was done by Orbital Machining and it is still among my most prized hilts, so I trust that VV will deliver an amazing saber!

Offline LUMINARA UNDULI

• Master of the purple blade
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly Known As Allaerra
    • Vader's Vault
« Reply #303 on: Today at 12:30:35 PM »
Pictures will be posted when I have them to post.  Obviously no one has received their sabers, we would have made an announcement if they had been.  I am very sorry  :cry:. I get that people are frustrated.  Again, please take the refund if you are not wanting to wait any longer as we are doing everything we can to move this forward but also have staffing issues, supply chain issues, and other projects.  This particular saber is a very very involved install and we are still having some growing pains with it. The original design was made for We are working out the process issues we had with the first one and moving forward.  As mentioned in the previous post we had Megacon and then, unfortunately, had to roll right into NYCC.  We have a dearth of time right now.  We are juggling a million things. This project is definitely one of those projects on the current plate and we are working to get through it.  I know the length of time it has been.  I wish I could say they are all going to be done tomorrow, but they are not.  And likely while a couple may be done before the end of the year, the run is not going to be.  I wish I had better news but I just do not.  I am just going to continue to plug away and get them done as soon as we can.

MTFBWY
Lumi

Facebook: VVFB

Offline shardan501

• No Force
  • Yo!
« Reply #304 on: Today at 01:51:59 PM »
I for one don't mind the wait. I knew when I first started looking at lightsabers I was probably going to go with Vader's Vault for at least my first one. Then you folks announced you were doing this run and I had to get in on it.  It might be a minority opinion, but I would rather you took the time needed in order to meet the standard of quality you guys are known for, than to do a rush job simply for the sake of finishing the run.

MTFBWY
To do what is right, regardless of what is accepted...