Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Calvary Custom sabers. :) I wanted to take a minute and show off a conversion I just finished. It is a Parks "Shadow" Lightsaber which has been fully converted. The client sent me the hilt and it was in a non functioning state. I gutted the EL electronics and installed the customer supplied Crystal Focus 5.10 into the lower portion of the hilt. The saber also sports a custom bargraph made by myself and has a 940mah 14650 pack. You read that right. A 14650 pack in a parks saber. 8) Space was tight and at times it was quite challenging/frustrating, but here it is all finished up and ready to go.
- LEDengine RGBA w/ R&B in series for a nice Purple
- Amber Flash-on-Clashâ„¢
- Crystal Focusâ„¢ 5.10 with the default font package
- 14650 AW 940mah Li-ion Pack
- 2W Rectangular speaker
- Custom Brass LED Bargraph
- 1.3mm charge port in Box
- Original black switch replaced with a Silver Tactile Switch.
And some glams:
Thanks for checking it out. 8)