fiduciary

Author Topic: Parts4Sale(LDM/GG)-MR Sound,Pucks,Switches, LDM 12W RGBW LEDs *Updated 12-6-16*  (Read 75070 times)

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Call 1-800-GENERAL now!
  • SITH/EMPIRE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • The Saber Artist formerly known as LDM
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
Updated 12-6-16

New items:

LED's (pictured below):  All shipped prices are in the CONUS (# On hand is listed first)

I have the appropriate optics and holders available as well.  If you need them, add $3/set.

3W RGB LEDs (1W/Die) are great for color-mixed sabers.  These are the same ones I use for all color mixed stunt and non color change applications. They are common anode LEDs (Common (+)) I have over 100 of them available.  Only selling them in multiples of 2.  $8.00 shipped (per pair).

LDM 12W RGBW LEDs (3W/Die) are great for all color-mixed and FoC sabers.  These are the same ones I use for all standard applications and are similar in lumenous flux to CREE MC-E, but at half the price. I have hundreds of them so I figured I would make some available.  $12.00 + $3 shipping (You can get up to 6 of them shipped for that price).

Seoul 5W in all colors: 4- White, 1- Red, 1- Green, 3- Blue- $9 each Shipped --Very nice and exceedingly bright.   PM me if you want to do a bulk buy.

3- Seoul P4 Blue - $7 Shipped

3- Luxeon III BIN 1 or 2 Cyan - $10 each Shipped --6 Left (This is the SRD color...very beautiful!)

Reconditioned LEDs (all are 3W and fully functional.  The stars were previously used, but the LEDs themselves are NEW, in other words these were blown LEDs that I replaced the LED and kept the star):  They look fugly, but work great and are inexpensive @ $3 each shipped.

All gone for now.

Original groups (many are gone, so make sure to check the list above):

First group:                      Second group:                      Third Group:

27 mm Railmaster 2W Speaker (1), 28mm TCSS HO Speakers (2), New Regal 1W Speakers (3)--The Regals are the great ones TCSS used to have.  The 28mm are the last of my stock of that particular speaker.  The Railmaster is my last. 

Railmaster 27mm (1)- $8 shipped in the CONUS--SOLD
TCSS 28mm- Sold as a pair, $10 Shipped in CONUS--Sold
Regals- $5 each or $18 for all 4 Shipped in CONUS--was wrong...had 7, not 3.--SOLD

12 mm AV "dome-type" chrome switches (Style 1 - momentary, 2 versions).  On the left is the "stock" version ($3 each (shipped) or $13 for 5.) on the right is the "Revan" version ($4.50 each (shipped) or $23 for 5).  I have included a picture of the Revan version on one of my Revan sabers.

16 mm AV Switches

Momentary Switches: Green dot (black Delrin), Orange dot-Gone, Red Dot (Delrin) $7 each shipped in CONUS--All gone

Latching Switches: Green ring or blue ring $7 each shipped in CONUS

As seen in the pix, I have the switch bezels for them if needed.  $4 each IF you buy a switch to go with them.

***An ORIGINAL Corbin V2 3W Driver (for latching switch, prewired).  Was $40 when I bought it.  $25 shipped in the CONUS.  This is a VERY nice LED driver for use with a Nano Biscotti in lieu of a buckpuck, or drop it in a stunt for blade fade-in & out on ignition and power-off.  Will work for All Rebels, P4's and CREE single color LEDs --- --Sold-ed again, lol.  Search for another I shall ;)

Triangle LED's (Red or Green) $2.25 each shipped, or $4 for a set. 

LED's and other stuff that is still available:

1- 22mm Rocker Switch with red LED--$3 shipped in the CONUS (lighted pix above)

2- "red cap" latching switches (work with or without the caps)--$2 ea. Shipped in the CONUS ($5 for both)

2- 12mm low profile green cap momentary switches--$3 ea. Shipped in the CONUS ($9 for both)

10- Red long-stemmed tactile switches (sold as a pack of 10)--$5 (for all 10, not each) shipped in the CONUS (this is a GREAT deal for very useful switches (10 of them).

LED drivers:

1000mA Buckpucks ($13 each, shipped in the CONUS)--I have 1 (it is a pulsedriver)

700mA Sure Driver ($12 shipped in CONUS)...This one is perfect for any Red 3 or 5w LED

LED Drivers for other projects (can drive 5-7 LEDs in series and be plugged into an electrical outlet)...these could be used for other lighting projects ($7 each, shipped in the CONUS.):  2 left as of, 8-10-15

Soundboards:

Blaster Core v3 (NEW): --1 $85  Shipped in the CONUS. --Aold as of 10-1-15

Petit Crouton, v2.0  $88 as pictured (with the PEx installed) or $80 without PExshipped in the CONUS  I have 1  now.   ---Sold 5-1-15

Master Replicas/Hasbro Fx boards (all NEW): --1 Removable blade Jedi left...as of 12-6-16, $45 Shipped in the CONUS
(1) ANH Vader board $40  Shipped in the CONUS. [/size]---In Stock as of 12-6-16

Petit Crouton, v1.6 (I have 1 right now, SD card not included).  Freshly flashed to 1.6 Firmware and tested.  $60shipped in the CONUS  .  All were new installs from sabers that were made for deadbeats.  In other words, they were installed by me, the buyer flaked, the saber just sat here and now the boards are available. SOLD OUT as of 9-22-15.  Will post here as I have more stock.
[/color][/size]

Feel free to ask any questions. 
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 01:45:16 PM by GENERAL GRIEVOUS »

Offline DarthRaevus

• Master Force User
  • Friendly neighborhood machinist...
General, refresh my memory on the US 2.0- that's the version that has a Jedi-ish font and plays well with 7.4v correct? And does not require the transistor for the switch?

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
General, refresh my memory on the US 2.0- that's the version that has a Jedi-ish font and plays well with 7.4v correct? And does not require the transistor for the switch?

The 2.0 plays well with 7.4V, but does need the transistor (which I have and is included).

The 2.1 plays well with 7.4 and does not need the transistor.

Of course if you use a tactile switch, the 2.0 doesn't need a transistor.

Finally, the earlier (2.5 and earlier) US's have a more Jedi-ish font, whereas the newer Novasound 3.0 have a more Sithly font.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 10:35:18 PM by GENERAL GRIEVOUS »

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com

Updated.

Offline Cascabel

• No Force

Good mornng.....

I sent you a message a few days ago regarding a soundboard with a couple of questions.   I never got a reply from you.   Perhaps the message got lost somehow, or is buried in your inbox.   

I still need the soundboard if what you have is the same as what I need.   I was unclear about whether we were talking about the same board due to unfamiliar nomenclature.   Please let me know, as I'm in the middle of a project.

>>>>> Cascabel

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com

Good mornng.....

I sent you a message a few days ago regarding a soundboard with a couple of questions.   I never got a reply from you.   Perhaps the message got lost somehow, or is buried in your inbox.   

I still need the soundboard if what you have is the same as what I need.   I was unclear about whether we were talking about the same board due to unfamiliar nomenclature.   Please let me know, as I'm in the middle of a project.

>>>>> Cascabel

I was out of town.  Sorry,  I thought everyone knew ;) I will be answering PM's tonight.  Joe Jedi = 616 if that was the question  :)

Offline Cascabel

• No Force
   Thanks !!   Perhaps that info needs to be added to the glossary in the Padawan's Training room.  I never would have guessed that was the term for the construction set parts !!

While we are on the subject, what exactly are "pucks" ?    Maybe you builders could start a useful thread on terminology of parts and their uses.   In my searches, I also saw references to an "anti-vandal switch", with no explanation as to what it would be for. 

>>>> Cascabel
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 05:54:49 AM by Cascabel »

Offline Simpi-Gon Sims

• "I'll bring the popcorn"
  • Master Force User
    • Simpi Sabers
   Thanks !!   Perhaps that info needs to be added to the glossary in the Padawan's Training room.  I never would have guessed that was the term for the construction set parts !!

While we are on the subject, what exactly are "pucks" ?    Maybe you builders could start a useful thread on terminology of parts and their uses.   In my searches, I also saw references to an "anti-vandal switch", with no explanation as to what it would be for. 

>>>> Cascabel

Buckpucks or "pucks" are LED drivers. You would use one of these in place of a resistor in a stunt (no sound) setup. The buckpuck delivers a constant voltage and current to an LED extremely efficiently.

An anti-vandal switch is a style of switch that you will see in many builds. The are usually illuminted in a ring style or a dot style. The term comes from the fact that they are extremely durable and are difficult to open...or "vandalize"  ;)
"It's not broken, it's a feature."

Offline Cascabel

• No Force

>>>> Cascabel

Buckpucks or "pucks" are LED drivers. You would use one of these in place of a resistor in a stunt (no sound) setup. The buckpuck delivers a constant voltage and current to an LED extremely efficiently.

An anti-vandal switch is a style of switch that you will see in many builds. The are usually illuminted in a ring style or a dot style. The term comes from the fact that they are extremely durable and are difficult to open...or "vandalize"  ;)

Thanks !!!!!!   Explanations of some of the popular terminology makes postings much easier to understand.   Again, I never would have guessed what these terms meant.  A glossary of terms used by builders for components would be great, perhaps in a thread of it's own.

>>>> Cascabel

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
Updated.  2 US 2.0's left and one 616 left.  Also some nice LEDs and many switches.

Offline Lendo Avery

• No Force
Got the US 2.1 board.  Thanks!

Lendo

Offline bombarta

• Master Force User
  • Impressive..... most Impressive!
1- 5W Seoul Red  - $12 Shipped  you ok shipping this to the uk? need heat sink and tape if you have it to?
I don't know, i gotta bad feeling about this!

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
1- 5W Seoul Red  - $12 Shipped  you ok shipping this to the uk? need heat sink and tape if you have it to?

Shipped price is in the CONUS.  International is actual price (-$1).  What type of heatsink did you need?  MHS? New style? Old style?  I do have the pads as well.

BTW, I just printed a shipping label to the UK today and it was $25 (small flat rate box).

Offline bombarta

• Master Force User
  • Impressive..... most Impressive!
i need a eat sink that will fit inside a tiny xxx 1" I.D. tube. i don't mind which type as long as it does what it says on the tin as have to custom fit it to a hilt i have.  :)
I don't know, i gotta bad feeling about this!

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
i need a eat sink that will fit inside a tiny xxx 1" I.D. tube. i don't mind which type as long as it does what it says on the tin as have to custom fit it to a hilt i have.  :)

Is the tube 1" ID exactly?  Or does it take a 1" OD blade?  I can provide either.  Basically, you need the LED, optics and heatsink/aluminum module to house it all, right?

retrousse