fiduciary

Author Topic: Slothfurnace's NEW run of ESB Clampcards - GOLD VERSION!  (Read 18270 times)

Offline Darth Ikielu

• Force User
Re: Slothfurnace's NEW run of ESB Clampcards - GOLD VERSION!
« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2012, 10:26:15 PM »
I too would be interested in a gold card if any become available :)

Offline Sethski

• Master Force User
« Reply #91 on: October 13, 2012, 12:20:53 AM »

I'd be interested in a gold one if more are made/become available.

I have one here for you from the new batch if you like, paypal $20 to bradley at robotpirate.com.  Please include your name, forum name, mailing address and what you're ordering, so I can keep track.

That's great, will put payment and details through to you. Before I do, and (here rather than via PM) in case it's useful for anyone else - the first post says that it includes shipping, but will there be extra for that as I'm in the UK?

EDIT: scratch that, saw your reply to same question at start of the thread, payment and details sent in Paypal message  ;)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 07:28:32 AM by Sethski »

Offline slothfurnace

• Commando Jedi
  • Board Moderator
  • Experienced Force User
    • slothfurnace
« Reply #92 on: October 14, 2012, 09:20:30 AM »

I'd be interested in a gold one if more are made/become available.

I have one here for you from the new batch if you like, paypal $20 to bradley at robotpirate.com.  Please include your name, forum name, mailing address and what you're ordering, so I can keep track.

That's great, will put payment and details through to you. Before I do, and (here rather than via PM) in case it's useful for anyone else - the first post says that it includes shipping, but will there be extra for that as I'm in the UK?

EDIT: scratch that, saw your reply to same question at start of the thread, payment and details sent in Paypal message  ;)

Got it, thanks, your card will go out this week...

Sloth

Offline Sethski

• Master Force User
« Reply #93 on: October 14, 2012, 02:39:29 PM »
Nice one, thanks for the confirmation, will let you know when it's landed in London  ;)

Offline DarthRaevus

• Master Force User
  • Friendly neighborhood machinist...
« Reply #94 on: October 15, 2012, 06:55:53 AM »
Sloth, are there any gold cards left or do have some coming up in a new batch?  I'm interested in getting one, but I don't need it immediately or anything.

retrousse