fiduciary

Author Topic: Igniter(tm) R2 is here!!!!!  (Read 8971 times)

Offline nartules

• Master Force User
Re: Igniter(tm) R2 is here!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2012, 11:05:52 PM »
Sorry, but I thought this question might be important enough to double post.  If someone already has one of your boards Naigon, and since this is a software update, what are the possibilities to sending the board in to get the updated software put on it?  I figure someone would eventually ask this...I have 2 boards myself, but both are with installers it seems that had early access to the software update.  So I figure I should be set on that front, but in case im not :)

Thanks for an answer in advance.

Time will bring the real end of our trial.  One day they'll be no remnants

Offline Gil Gamesh

• Formerly known as Kit Fisto
  • Master Force User
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2012, 11:12:08 PM »
Sorry, but I thought this question might be important enough to double post.  If someone already has one of your boards Naigon, and since this is a software update, what are the possibilities to sending the board in to get the updated software put on it?  I figure someone would eventually ask this...I have 2 boards myself, but both are with installers it seems that had early access to the software update.  So I figure I should be set on that front, but in case im not :)

Not to speak on his behalf, but if the board is accessible, namely some of the unused pads near the switch pads, then a software update shouldn't be any problem once he is ready  ;)
Support our Font Makers!

Offline robiwan

• Banned
  • Master Force User
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2012, 02:32:20 AM »
Great videos, but yeah lighter enviroment might help the quality of the video itself. But still great comparison. I love my Igniter R2. I'm still playing with all the features on mine. It's very addicting and very easy to modify with the config program. Videos coming this weekend!!!
Disrespectful and Condescending to Staff.

Offline vulcan fox

• Master Force User
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2012, 03:03:28 AM »
just been on naigons site and the vid looks really nice,... and scott as mentioned an upgrade service as a possibility for people who purchased his R1 board ... hope so.

Offline IndustrialAction

• Master Force User
  • IAC - Elegant designs with a more civilized edge
    • IndustrialAction Customs
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2012, 06:44:06 AM »
Igniter steps up and knocks it out of the park again. You're hot dog could use some ketchup. ;)

Offline Corran Horn

• Formerly known as Keil Edge
  • Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
  • CSJ Props an NEC Certified Installer
    • CSJ Props
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2012, 06:54:23 AM »
I'm so glad to see that this board not only has some wicked updates, but that they are ready NOW!  I'm an instant gratification kind of person, I hate waiting for new features that have been announced but aren't actually available or are simply speculation until they are seen in a real hilt.  So awesome to see this up and running and already demo'd.

"It's only stupid if we die doing it, otherwise it's heroism." -Corran Horn-

Offline nartules

• Master Force User
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2012, 09:29:37 AM »
Well I got confirmation that the boards I purchased and had sent directly to smiths already have the R2 configuration on board, which I'm super stoked for.  I'll know I'll be watching different shades of yellow/amber/orange flash before my eyes as I relieve my dreams of being a Jedi...in full costume, while the neighbors grab their cell phones and call the police because xxx hath frozen over.

Neighbor "Hello officer...there is a jedi fighting invisible sith in front of my house."
Officer "Mam, please calm down, we've done our research and apparently he is just using an R2 configured igniter saber, its not real mam, it just looks like it is.  You can go to bed now."
Neighbor "Are you sure officer, I see different colored blaster deflections as well, I can't just be imagining this.  I swear I see storm troopers."
Officer "No mam, thats another feature of the board, everything will be fine.  We've been fielding these calls all night."

oh and so other people can see the answer in case they don't review other threads

Quote from: DarthAlice880 on Today at 05:59:43 AM
I just got my Igniter version 1 with color extender, 2 weeks ago, can this one be upgraded ? ( I havent even pulled it out of the pretty pink plastic yet)

In a short answer, yes

If you send back a board on its own (not in a hilt) I can do it. Also, if the four pads are exposed even in a hit I could as well. I'm still working out the details of it but please send me a PM and we can discuss.
------
Glad to know the option to get it flashed and updated is available.  I'd hate to have to buy another board, after already paying for one, just so I could get the new features.

Time will bring the real end of our trial.  One day they'll be no remnants

Offline Sandpeople are people too

• Once made Darth Vader Chuckle
  • Master Force User
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2012, 03:28:03 PM »
What a year for color choices!  Naigon's Ingiter, +R2, The Night's color changing stunts, and now, Erv's CF6 with a color satellite option!  Nice clean looks and so many choices- Well done, gentlemen.

Offline Theta Sigma

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2012, 05:21:58 PM »

Bump for this topic......is there a re-flash service available to upgrade Igniter R1 to R2?

Offline jetsaber

• Master Force User
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2012, 06:28:43 PM »
Thanks Scott you did make history  ;)

Offline robiwan

• Banned
  • Master Force User
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2012, 06:31:37 PM »
Yes, you should be able to send it to Naigon for an upgrade. Send him a PM.
Disrespectful and Condescending to Staff.

Offline DarthAlice880

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2012, 07:44:32 PM »
 Yep, Naigon Upgraded my R1 to an R2 for me I installed it in this saber & I must say it's very loud & responsive
[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/d7de3aa0746a70e0.png[/img][/url]

Offline scottjua

• Master Force User
    • Scott and Tem Photography
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2012, 08:50:44 PM »
Yep, Naigon Upgraded my R1 to an R2 for me I installed it in this saber & I must say it's very loud & responsive

Cool!

The end of the video seemed like an accident... :)

Hasbro Darth Vader Removable Blade
OR Qui Gon CFLS w/Makoto Green
MR Luke V2 LE
MR Qui Gon LE
EFX Ahsoka
Real Parts Obi Wan ANH (90%)

Offline DarthAlice880

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2012, 10:08:21 PM »
Yep, new camera, ...wrong button!
[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/d7de3aa0746a70e0.png[/img][/url]

Offline Corran Horn

• Formerly known as Keil Edge
  • Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
  • CSJ Props an NEC Certified Installer
    • CSJ Props
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2012, 10:21:28 PM »
Yep, new camera, ...wrong button!

Sure Alice, blame the camera.  Lol.

Great looking saber man.  And an awesome vid.

"It's only stupid if we die doing it, otherwise it's heroism." -Corran Horn-

retrousse