fiduciary

Author Topic: UPDATE: REVAN: REBIRTH - Has been fixed and resubmitted to saberfont  (Read 3588 times)

Offline Link

• Formerly known as airframe31
  • Master Force User
  • Soundfont Artist & SIG Maker :)
Re: REVAN: REBIRTH more issues, please hold off on purchase!
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2016, 05:26:26 PM »
UPDATE:  I'm checking trough my font files right now... Like MikeyX states... Most are 32 bit floating,  Turns out my audacity program was no longer Defaulted to 16 bit  /  22050Hz  (like it used to be)   It has been sometime since I made a font. Most likely what happened is when I got this new PC and re downloaded Audacity, I forgot to update the default settings.

I will continue to convert the files as needed and work with LUMINARA to get the proper download link on Saberfont.com.   In the mean time, please hold off on purchasing!!!!  AND KEEP AN EYE OUT HERE FOR UPDATES !!!! 

I will resolve this issues ASAP!   I once again apologize to any affected. 

NOTE: I will also go back and comb over the NEC version, although the bit rate may not affect the NEC version... I want all my files to be uniform like they always have been.  Also the NEC version initially was missing the hum file too so that at least was fixed.

I'll be in touch guys!!!

Offline MikeyX

• Force User
  • Star Wars collector in the UK.
Re: REVAN: REBIRTH more issues, please hold off on purchase!
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2016, 11:55:41 AM »
No worries Link - these things happen.

Glad you're all over fixing it - look forward to the finished version.  :smiley:

Offline Link

• Master Force User
Re: UPDATE: REVAN: REBIRTH - Has been fixed and resubmitted to saberfont
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2016, 03:26:59 PM »
UPDATE 1 MAR 16 -  I have fixed the bit rate on all files to reflect 16bit / 22050Hz for the plecter version as well as include the hum file. The font has been resubmitted to Saberfont.com!  I once again apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused!  As always if you have any issues with any of my work, Please feel free to PM me and I will be more than happy to help!! :)  Thanks again for your unwavering support!  MTFBWY !!!!     

-LINK

Offline MikeyX

• Force User
  • Star Wars collector in the UK.
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2016, 03:50:31 AM »
Great news that this font is fixed  :smiley:

Is there any way that those of us that bought the broken version when it was first on Saberfont.com can get the fixed version?

Offline Link

• Master Force User
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2016, 12:25:51 PM »
Quick answer, Yes!!  Long answer: I'm not sure what the best way to do it would be.... I suppose if you guys can show a proof of purchase and give it to LUMI, She can get you the download link for the new one.  OR, She may just look at those who have purchased and PM the new link....

Also, if you guys need it quick. Just PM me with your proof of purchase and I can also supply the link. If you go this route, I will use the conf code and send it to LUMI for verification first to avoid any false PMs of course :) 

Either way, You guys will be taken care of!

Thanks again!!

Offline Ender9492

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2016, 02:57:46 PM »
The Revan: Rebirth saberfont doesn't seem to be up on the Saberfont website anymore... Is it still being fixed?

Offline Link

• Master Force User
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2016, 03:18:17 PM »
Quick answer is...... It should be up soon :)  I'm sorry that I don't have more details for you but I assure you it will be worth the wait :)  I do apologize for any inconvenience. As always, thank you very much for your continued support! 

retrousse