fiduciary

Author Topic: Feedback for Vader's Vault  (Read 34935 times)

Offline EXAR KUN

• SITH/EMPIRE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as SpaceWindu
    • My YouTube channel: youtube.com/spacewindu
Re: Feedback for Vader's Vault
« Reply #225 on: January 09, 2015, 01:02:13 PM »
Vader's Vault does it again!

Not only did VV send me an LED at a great price, but they also sent me a beautiful kill key.

Both items are great,.. the kill key I will use for a saber reconstruction I'm working on.

Thank you very much!!!!

5/5

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
« Reply #226 on: February 12, 2015, 01:14:53 PM »
I received my Steel Obi 1 with CS 2.5 and VV/SC Qui (repair) today. My Qui from the VV/SC run a few years ago had to have the red switch reattached, and Alan was gracious to take on the repair! The Obi 1 is a steel Parks Obi TPM, takes a 1" blade, CS 2.5 and looks and sounds great! Now I don't own a Larbel or AceRocket /Wat Obi TPM, but trust me, next to my Hasbro Obi TPM, this things looks so much slimmer, has the nice deep grooves, proper pommel shape and feels like a real weapon due to the extra weight of the steel hilt! This is my first CS 2.5  and as usual, PLECTER LABS does not dissapoint! Amazing quality, sound and motion sensitivity is very nice-Not quite at the level of a PC 3 or newer CF, but darn close! Alan also made a very nice 36" transwhite blade with a screw lug, so the blade screws in and does not require a set screw. Very evenly lit with a shine thru bullet tip.

5/5 Across the board on communication, workmanship, well packaged and tracking info sent! Alan and Deanna answered my PMs, kept me advised and did their usual fantastic work!

Once again, another great experience with some of the finest saber smiths (and very nice folks) in this entire hobby!

Thank you again Alan & Deanna!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 07:28:20 AM by sithslayer1 »

Offline Mannie Bothans

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #227 on: March 16, 2015, 08:16:00 AM »
I am writing to give Starkiller and  Luminara Unduli positive feedback for work they did flashing an update on a board and selling blades.  I will give them 5/5 because they got the sabers back to us before a con that my kids were excited about and they tweaked the weathering as an added bonus.

Offline Darkmatter73

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #228 on: March 31, 2015, 08:25:55 PM »
5 out of 5!
A fantastic product and professional service.. Could not be happier with my saber 😃
I'm a stickler for customer service, and will not deal with rude or indifferent people.
Vader's Vault are extremely nice, check them out right now!
Go!
Darkmatter73

Offline Rusty

• Master Force User
« Reply #229 on: June 11, 2015, 06:15:31 AM »
I hope I am leaving feedback in the right place. Starkiller Purchased Carillon from me. Vey fast payment and very understanding and a pleasure to work with. Great communication. 5/5

Brass Starkiller PC-L By Iggy

Offline Nero Attoru

• Master Force User
  • Suns of the Force
« Reply #230 on: June 11, 2015, 08:46:57 AM »
I'm surprised I never left feedback here, must have forgotten.  I ordered a REV-N Elite with RGB from them a little while back, had it within about a month and it's now my most cherished hilt.  Love the design and especially the high quality internals, plus the customer service is great.  You really can't go wrong with these guys.

10/10 only because I can't give them higher than 100%.

Offline RyDiddy

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
« Reply #231 on: June 17, 2015, 11:28:37 PM »
Lumi bought one of my acrylic stands and was really great to deal with as usual. Doing business with the Vault is always a pleasure

5/5

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
« Reply #232 on: January 28, 2016, 12:04:02 PM »
I purchased a VV PHOTON Blade and just received it.
5/5  Great communication, fast replies from Luminara, well packaged and sent me a tracking#. I was told to expect a 2 week wait, it took about 10 days.
The blade itself is a very bright, saturated, full edge to edge blade. The round, shine through tip is also perfectly lit and blends with the rest of the blade perfectly!
The color is a tad on the lime/yellowish shade of green, but the overall  effect is a very pleasing, bright, very saturated green blade!

Thanks again Alan and Deanna!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 12:28:35 PM by sithslayer1 »

Offline EXAR KUN

• SITH/EMPIRE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as SpaceWindu
    • My YouTube channel: youtube.com/spacewindu
« Reply #233 on: February 22, 2016, 09:12:05 AM »
Purchased Graflex kits from VV for the new 2.0. They arrived so fast! So happy to be able to do 1" conversion for these hilts...

5/5

Offline DarkJediKnight

• Master Force User
  • InUmbrisPotestasEst--In the shadows there is power
« Reply #234 on: April 18, 2016, 07:46:39 AM »
Lumi purchased my VV Qui Gon Jinn CF5. I was a bit on the fence about selling this gem but feel great about bringing QGJ back to his original home in the Vault. A pleasure doing business with you Lumi. Thank you!

5/5!
MR Darth Vader ESB(stock)
MR Darth Vader ESB(converted PC2)                                  
MR Anakin AOTC "Darkside version"(converted CF5)
Yoda Replica Graflex V(CF4)
MR Anakin AOTC(converted PC3)
Hasbro Anakin ROTS(converted PC2)
Parks Replica Graflex ESB/TFA w/glass eye(CF5)

Offline bwhinnen

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #235 on: August 13, 2016, 11:29:36 PM »
This is a quick subject to express my thanks with the service I received from Vader Vault.

Just received my 7/8 blade with shine through point for my Graflex 2 build. Yes the blade is awesome, came packaged wonderfully and looks great on the saber. The main thing is I realizes I'd put the wrong shipping address on my order. Right on the day they were sending it out I realized and sent an email.

They managed to catch it before it shipped out and it arrived safe and sound.

Just wanted to say I really appreciate this level of service. Of course the product is great too.

Thanks,

Brett

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
« Reply #236 on: August 16, 2016, 11:35:14 AM »
This is a shout out to VV for their great customer service!

I recently ordered a "Flex" TFA saber (Not received yet, about 5-6 month eta).
I have emailed VV a few times regarding a few questions and requests and each email or PM has been replied to quickly and concisely. Keep in mind the literally hundreds of emails, forum PMs, phone calls and orders their currently receiving every week. Deanna has been incredible and I just wanted to say thank you!
I know VV is getting slammed with their current work load, but their commitment to their customers and quality control seems as strong as ever!

Well done Vaders Vault!

EDIT--2/11/2017

At long last, I just got my VV TFA Flex.
5/5- Excellent saber! I am very pleased with how loud the CS (version 3 ?) is. Very loud, crisp sound and responsive motion sensitivity! The SunCrusher Blue Tri Cree with White FoC lights up my living room with the lights out! The light weathering is nicely done, although I may add a bit more and paint the red on/off switch to match the color of a graflex's red button. All fonts I requested were added and the heft on this saber feels good in the hand! The VV clear diffused blade with round shine thru tip is very evenly lit.

All in all, I am very pleased! I have a soft spot for this saber as it is the very first Lightsaber shown in Star Wars ANH and it takes me back to that first amazing experience of seeing it come to life in Luke's hands!

Thank you again VV!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 05:02:55 PM by sithslayer1 »

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
« Reply #237 on: December 22, 2016, 06:45:21 AM »
I recently ordered from VV one of their clear, diffused 7/8" blades with shine thru round tip.

5/5- Across the board! It came within a week or so, well packaged and they sent me a tracking#, answered my questions and were very helpful in a very busy time of year!

This blade is very evenly lit with a shine thru tip that blends well with the rest of the blade and there is no "light in a tube" effect at all. I'm very pleased with it and their great service.
Thank you again team VV !

retrousse