fiduciary

Author Topic: Proffie sound cutting out.  (Read 543 times)

Offline DarthNapier

• Force User
Proffie sound cutting out.
« on: January 01, 2021, 09:20:30 PM »
Hey there guys, I’m not new to the saber world but I am very new to proffie. I had a Graflex 2.0 installed last week and it’s been working beautifully until yesterday the sound will completely cut out mid swing. If you leave it alone for a few moments the sound will return. I have yet to make any alterations to the board so it isn’t something I’ve messed up in the settings. I also haven’t even changed the sound fonts so it’s not something I’ve done on the SD card.

I’ve found that if it just sits ignited and idling then it’s fine, but if you swing it any considerable amount the sound will cut out. So it may be a wiring issue.

I’ve already tried charging it to full green, and I’ve been keeping the kill key in.
I just wanted to make sure this isn’t just a common issue and there isn’t an easy fix that I’m simply missing.

Thanks a bunch.
Alright kid, don't get cocky.

Offline scott

• Experienced Force User
  • Oh, I don’t think so.
Re: Proffie sound cutting out.
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2021, 07:29:28 PM »
This does not sound like a standard proffie issue, but a common install issue, specifically because your issue is kinetic...if you want more insight, detailed pics will be needed. My guess is movement is causing something to touch something else that it shouldn’t...the outter hilt possibly.

Offline DarthNapier

• Force User
Re: Proffie sound cutting out.
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2021, 06:33:16 PM »
Thank you, it’s currently in the hands of an installer. I narrowed it down to a couple things and hopefully will have it fixed soon.
Alright kid, don't get cocky.

retrousse