fiduciary

Author Topic: Beeping  (Read 448 times)

Offline AuroraLight

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Beeping
« on: January 31, 2021, 09:14:25 PM »
Hello. I am here because I recently have tried to turn on my lightsaber (Obi-Wan and Revan) and instead of turning on, it gave me three beeps. I looked up why it was doing this and it said that the SD card was loose. I have gone over it many, many times and it still beeps three times at me. Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Offline SirRawThunderMan

• Master Force User
  • Very, Very English Poster
Re: Beeping
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2021, 03:40:12 AM »
Hey bud, we may be Jedi/Sith, but we're not psychic. :wink:

You need to be a little more specific about what you've got before we can help. Stuff like Saber manufacturer, what soundboard you have in it, is it an in hilt LED or a Pixel blade, that sort of thing.
Better late than never.

Offline AuroraLight

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2021, 06:23:52 AM »
Oh yeah, I'm so sorry. I have OWP v2 and a RVS neopixel lightsabers with removable blades, Li-On Battery NCR 18650BD 3200 MAH 3.6/7v 10A,  Installed with the Asteria v2.5, with smooth swing. I am not sure what to put on here but I hope all of this information is enough. I got them from the pachstore.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 06:05:08 AM by AuroraLight »

Offline scott

• Experienced Force User
  • Oh, I don’t think so.
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2021, 07:32:47 PM »
Proffies don’t typically beep...they tell you about issues with the sound card. No clue on asteria.

Offline AuroraLight

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2021, 06:03:43 AM »
Ah I see. Thank you anyways! ^^ I just hope I can figure it out before the play. Thank you

Offline SirRawThunderMan

• Master Force User
  • Very, Very English Poster
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2021, 08:42:48 AM »
I mean, this is token "Have you tried turning it on and off again?" suggestion, but a good rule of thumb is always to double check your battery is charged. you'd be surprised how many times that works.
Better late than never.

retrousse