I have too many favourites I'm always in love with the Count Dooku saber, which I have actually never owned any version of.
Don't buy the FX version. It is the only one with light and sound available, but it's very disappointing.
Agreed, the Hasbro FX Dooku is just too damn thick. I was tempted to commission getting a screen-accurate version done with full CF sound and FoC, but the newest family arrival shot those plans down
However, if any saber smith ever decides to do a screen accurate Dooku batch run, I'll be among the first to sign up.
Edit: As far as personal favorites go...
1) Galen Marek Starkiller from TFU1 - that exposed crystal chamber is really something to behold
I'm hoping VV does a 3rd run, but who knows...
2) Obi TPM - One of the most popular styles, especially the screen-accurate versions (Hasbro FX is a bit thick too).
3) A screen-accurate Count Dooku with sound + FoC, but unfortunately I have to settle for the Hasbro FX sewer pipe
4) Darth Maul double saber-staff. BTW, does anyone know how the older MR version compares to the current Hasbro FX version size-wise?
5) Standard Graphlex style sabers