Igniter(tm) Saber S1 for sale
It is time to let this one go to a new home, and hopefully let someone that didn't want to setup Igniter(tm) on their own experience the power of TruColor(tm). Plus, I now have the S2 Naigon's Master saber that I use more, so I can let this one go.
Comes with the following items from the photo:
- Hilt with Igniter(tm) and TruColor(tm) add-on, 14670 pack, rumble motor and LedEngin RGBA with RBG hooked up.
- 1 custom made adapter for charger.
- 1 extra PCB for the control box (two are pictured, but I lost one )
- 1 7/8" IndustrialAction blade double-defused with sanding; looks awesome and super bright with new style holder and 5deg lens!
- 9 fonts: Father's Son(tm), Dark Apprentice, Heirloom(tm) by Madcow beta, Ghostbusters, Now That's What I Call Racin'(tm) by Industrial Action, Hero(tm) beta by Madcow, Saber Cinema with Father's Son(tm) (I believe), Korriban beta by Madcow, All Too Easy by Kota.
- AceRocket Obi Pommel (sad to let that go, probably won't see that again for a while!)
Original thread here: http://imperialroyalarms.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=ira3&action=display&thread=178
More pictures showing some of the colors:
Green blade on Father's Son(tm)
Reddish-Orange Multi-Die Flash(tm) on Father's Son(tm)
Orange blade on Dark Apprentice
Sky-blue blade on Heirloom(tm) beta
Purple on All Too Easy
Note that charger and stand is not included. Also there is no covertech or other holder, so it would be up to you. Finally, the charging adapter is currently being used as the kill plug, so you have to have the back off when it's idle. It would be really a good idea to get a custom one made with a low profile that would allow the saber to be closed. PM me you want this, I can give you some helpful hints on how to get it done.
15 Shipping ConUS Free shipping ConUS
. International pay $50 shipping; If it comes out to be less then I'll gladly refund. 2% will go to FX.
Thanks for looking, and MTFBWY!