fiduciary

Author Topic: INTEREST THREAD RESERVE LIST: Caine Drathul's Light Saber Combat System Level 1  (Read 15029 times)

Offline Caine

• Kwai Chang Caine master of duel-fu
  • Master Force User
Here is the reserve list for what the title of the thread says!

The original thread is here: http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=18906.0 and this is where all updates to the status of everything Level 1 will be posted. Please DO NOT PM me. I'll just answer you with the above link.

The first run will be limited to 50 DVD/Manual packets.

The DVD shipped will have 3 formats: DiVx, .WMV and Quicktime. This is ensure anyone can play it on their computer with no hassles. If you have a PS3, it can support all 3 formats.

The price will be $21.50 CONUS ($20 for the Level 1 DVD and training manual and $1.50 shipping) If you opt for PRIORITY shipping, the cost is $4.95 CONUS and you will receive the training manual in a nice red folder (due to the size of the Priority Mail envelope). INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: $25 ($5 shipping...may be more depending on where it is but we will set the base price there for now)

ORDERING & PAYMENT INFORMATION

1. Please post in this thread that you want a copy. After that, PM me immediately with your shipping information. This way, I can prepare your envelope for immediate shipping. If you don't PM me right away, it may prolong you receiving your bundle. I don't want to get backed up with envelopes to address.

2. I accept PayPal ONLY. Please send payments to: mark@westcoasthollister.com. WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR PAYMENT, PLEASE CHOOSE THE "PERSONAL" payment option. This way there is no PayPal fees deducted. If you don't, you will need to resubmit a payment for the balance.

3. Payment is due when you send me your shipping info via PM as I WILL NOT be sending out individual PM's to 50 people after everything is completed, since things will be ready in about a week from now!  I keep detailed records of payments made and dates paid, etc. so everything will be covered. I will also be posting who who has paid/not paid on this thread to avoid any confusion.

4. If you do not pay by the end of the day that you post your name on this list, you will automatically lose your place in line and will be omitted from the list. I feel that a lot of people are going to want to get in on this and everyone deserves their fair chance.

1. GMLUmpy: PAID & SHIPPED                                                                           
2. Jedi Yar Nala: PAID & SHIPPED                                                                          
3. Onli-Won Kanomi: PAID & SHIPPED                                                 
4. Darth Umbras: PAID & SHIPPED          
5. MKXIII: PAID & SHIPPED          
6. GraphicArtist: PAID & SHIPPED
7. Darth Xusia: PAID & SHIPPED
8  Scars Unseen: PAID & SHIPPED          
9. Graphic Artist (for a friend) PAID & SHIPPED
10. Hon Rev: PAID & SHIPPED
11. darthxanthus: PAID & SHIPPED
12. Ramaditya: PAID & SHIPPED                              
13. Aelde Renn: PAID & SHIPPED          

PERSONS UP TO THIS POINT ARE ELIGIBLE FOR FREE PADAWAN TESTING. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!!

14. Darth_Gius: PAID & SHIPPED
15. DevilGuy: PAID & SHIPPED
16. Koza: PAID & SHIPPED
17. Darth Rage: PAID & SHIPPED
18. Lumpy's Mom: PAID & SHIPPED
19. gallowglas: PAID & SHIPPED

Thank you all so much for all your support and interest in this project. I am proud to help you take your saber play to a whole new level!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 09:58:51 AM by caine drathul »

Offline Jedi Yar Nala

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
    • Online Portfolio
PM sent

Offline GMLumpy

• Master Pastor
  • Experienced Force User
  • Christian Jedi
me please!!!!

PM sent and payment sent

Unique Transaction ID #0KT5528693670593R

thanks again!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 08:51:01 PM by GMLUmpy »
May the Lord of the force be with you.

Being a Game Master means all your rolls are natural 20's

Offline Onli-Won Kanomi

• Master Force User
  • Jedi Knight Of Faith
One for me please.

PM and PayPal payment sent.

Looking forward to this eagerly...Thanks!

« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 01:07:03 AM by Onli-Won Kanomi »
To DREAM the IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. To FIGHT the unbeatable foe. To BEAR with unbearable sorrow. To RUN where the brave dare not go. To RIGHT the unrightable wrong. To LOVE, PURE AND CHASTE, FROM AFAR [-sigh-]. To TRY, when your arms are too weary; to REACH the unreachable Star!... This is my Quest; To follow that Star, no matter how hopeless, no matter how far...

Offline Caine

• Master Force User
Hey everyone! <waves arms>

There was A LOT of interest in this on the original thread so...

BUMP!!

Offline Onli-Won Kanomi

• Master Force User
  • Jedi Knight Of Faith
It surprises me too that more people havent jumped on this thread already. With all the interest there is in building sabers here I would expect nearly as much interest in learning how to use one...maybe people are missing this thread because it is in Trade Federation under Lightsabers instead of in the SABER Guild under Dueling like the original thread was???
To DREAM the IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. To FIGHT the unbeatable foe. To BEAR with unbearable sorrow. To RUN where the brave dare not go. To RIGHT the unrightable wrong. To LOVE, PURE AND CHASTE, FROM AFAR [-sigh-]. To TRY, when your arms are too weary; to REACH the unreachable Star!... This is my Quest; To follow that Star, no matter how hopeless, no matter how far...

Offline Caine

• Master Force User
It surprises me too that more people havent jumped on this thread already. With all the interest there is in building sabers here I would expect nearly as much interest in learning how to use one...maybe people are missing this thread because it is in Trade Federation under Lightsabers instead of in the SABER Guild under Dueling like the original thread was???

I asked Jango the proper way to list this to keep within the rules and regs and this is the right way to do it...I will give it more time...

Offline Darth Ira

• Force User
  • Monster? No, they exist in your dreams! I am more!
IF it comes out within the next 2-3 weeks, I am unable to purchase it. If it comes out a little later, then I can afford it. Also, whats the wait on shipping?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 11:20:49 AM by Darth Ira »

Darth Ira, Dark Lord of Anguish

"23 year ov long journey
among the living dead
on nonsense nourish'd I
my naked soul and where am i?
in the palace ov underworld
without enemy nor friend
pay I for fathers legacy
half-man, half-beast
DEMIGOD!"

Offline Hon_Rev

• Master Force User
  • Drama free since '08
This is great Caine! I am happy to see this coming into reality! Will you offer a box set with all DVD's in the future? I will have to wait till the next pay check to purchase the level one but will want the whole set! I have much faith in your saber skills and look forward to the Caine Drathul's Lighsaber Combat System Box Set in my collection! Thank you Master Jedi! :)

"the undisputed bling master." Darth Inferis
REGAL JEDI by Hon_Rev

Offline Caine

• Master Force User
This is great Caine! I am happy to see this coming into reality! Will you offer a box set with all DVD's in the future? I will have to wait till the next pay check to purchase the level one but will want the whole set! I have much faith in your saber skills and look forward to the Caine Drathul's Lighsaber Combat System Box Set in my collection! Thank you Master Jedi! :)

It will be awhile before all the DVD's are out. We are only at level 1 now  ;)

Like any system, you have to break things down into a progression...too much at one will overwhelm you and actually hold you back.

Offline Hon_Rev

• Master Force User
  • Drama free since '08
That makes sense! I guess I will buy them individually and only move to the next after I master the one before. My girlfriend and I are going to have fun learning together. So by the time my box set is complete so will my training be! Thanks again Caine!

"the undisputed bling master." Darth Inferis
REGAL JEDI by Hon_Rev

Offline Scars Unseen

• Padawan Learner
I get paid Friday, so I'll jump on then.

Offline Darth Umbras

• No Force
Hello,

I've sent you my address via PM and I'v paid you through PayPal...
So now the only thing I can do is wait....

Again, thank you...

Darth Umbras

Offline MKXIII

• Force User
Hi Caine,

Paypal Payment Sent, PM Sent... So I guess all I have to do now is post here ;)

Offline Caine

• Master Force User
IF it comes out within the next 2-3 weeks, I am unable to purchase it. If it comes out a little later, then I can afford it. Also, whats the wait on shipping?

Once the DVD is done, most likely a few days depending on where you live. I will be shipping it standard USPS

retrousse