Ok... this is a small, "unofficial" bug that Don Close, Erv and myself have found with (at least) v4.x of CF.NOTE
: This minor
bug is *NOT* part of the new run of CF... it will be repaired with the new release.
* You have CF v4.0 or v4.1 (possibly older versions as well)
* You are doing some kind of "flash on clash" setup. In other words, you probably have an RGB or LEDEngin or Rebel, or some kind of multiple die setup
* While running the saber in any sound mode... you trigger the clash (by whacking the saber, duh)...
* BEFORE the clash (and most importantly, the "flash") has completed, you power off the saber
* The clash circuit LED will remain on
* Turning the saber "on" again will reset things
Now... this is pretty difficult to accomplish unless you accidentally turn off your saber during a lot of spinning and smashing, swinging and clashing. It's nearly impossible to achieve this error with APOP functioning... and even more difficult to achieve if your switches are recessed.
Anyhow. It's being resolved for the upcoming release of CF, which will now be "CFv4.3". --Nova (with Erv's agreement/verification that all of this is correct)