fiduciary

Author Topic: Best place to get a Jedi outfit  (Read 12464 times)

Offline PokerJedi

• Force User
  • AKA Ikslab LeBrok- master Jedi guitar builder
Re: Best place to get a Jedi outfit
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2007, 01:03:38 PM »
You could also do  a search on ebay for "jedi costume."  There are a few selleers that offer good looking jedi costumes for a reasonable price.  Here's few:
kjaereliten
trinikwan
speedystitches
I have not personally bought from any of them,  but their feedback ratings are good.  You'll want to make sure that you buy from someone that wants to make it your measurements.  There's nothing worse than a Jedi whose robes don't fit!

I can speak for kjaereliten.  She does excellent custom work.  I had her make two complete wardrobe sets plus a few extra separate pieces in order for me to mix & match apparel.  I have (as of now) 10 different outfit combinations from Jedi to Sith and just about anything in-between.

She has at her disposal, over a dozen different colors (in cotton broadcloth, her fabric weapon of choice) and can make crinkle gauze pieces (for screen acuracy) in natural and can [in most cases] dye it to match a specific color scheme.

I suggest broadcloth for use in the summer months (especially in Florida during Star Wars Weekends- it feels like Tatooine under that sun).

Tim the PokerJedi

retrousse