fiduciary

Author Topic: Too much vibration... Help  (Read 1424 times)

Offline Cad-Bayne

• Formerly known as Bayne-Fett
  • Master Force User
  • "Dead or Alive, you’re worth Credits to me"
Too much vibration... Help
« on: May 18, 2016, 04:09:15 PM »
I've looked in the CFv7.4 manual and can't get a good hold of the solution.  I have false swings or sometimes false clash triggering due to the heavy vibration from the 2 watt bass speaker. It's mounted in a All-In One chassis.  I even tried using a a foam incert in hopes to possibly reduce the vibrations, but no luck.  The CFv7.5 config file is different than the older genz so adjusting "I" or "LS" isn't an option. Any guru's who know the CFv7.5 configuration files?

Offline mikestar007

• Force User
Re: Too much vibration... Help
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 03:27:51 PM »
I've looked in the CFv7.4 manual and can't get a good hold of the solution.  I have false swings or sometimes false clash triggering due to the heavy vibration from the 2 watt bass speaker. It's mounted in a All-In One chassis.  I even tried using a a foam incert in hopes to possibly reduce the vibrations, but no luck.  The CFv7.5 config file is different than the older genz so adjusting "I" or "LS" isn't an option. Any guru's who know the CFv7.5 configuration files?

I had a similar problem with tfalse Stab sounds going off.  Adjusting the "Gate" parameter is what fixed it for me.

retrousse