fiduciary

Author Topic: POSTPONED TILL LATE SUMMER 2015- New GRAFLEX ESB/ANH saber hilts for 2015 - $125  (Read 39269 times)

Offline Noir1990

• Mining Colony Members
  • Experienced Force User
Re: INTEREST THREAD - New GRAFLEX ESB/ANH saber hilts for 2015 - $125
« Reply #150 on: January 21, 2015, 08:34:52 AM »
I would prefer 1 inch. If someone wants 7/8 he could easily use an adapter for the blade.

Offline scottjua

• Master Force User
    • Scott and Tem Photography
« Reply #151 on: January 21, 2015, 09:22:47 AM »
7/8" would be better for keeping the depth of the sync pins and ports more accurate.

Just saying.

Hasbro Darth Vader Removable Blade
OR Qui Gon CFLS w/Makoto Green
MR Luke V2 LE
MR Qui Gon LE
EFX Ahsoka
Real Parts Obi Wan ANH (90%)

Offline korbanth

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
« Reply #152 on: January 28, 2015, 08:28:39 PM »
News on this run...its good and bad....

The bad first - The person organizing this run could not get the number needed to allow for his large order that would have allowed me to get them at such a price that I could offer them for $125 each, so it doesnt mean that its NOT going to happen, it means it will be postponed to late summer....see my NEW run, that will come before the GRAFLEX run.  So no matter what the discussion might be, or how much you beg, I can say, that I have no control...the GRAFLEX run will be pushed to AFTER this "NEW" run, of two VERY much WANTED units...so see the SITHPLANET section for a new INTEREST thread on two new units...stand by,

oh yeah, the good news is I'm going to post two new saber hilts that many people will clamor over to add to their collection....

Offline Jedi Lex

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Interested in an ESB

Offline Jedi Lex

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #154 on: February 13, 2015, 12:41:51 PM »
News on this run...its good and bad....

The bad first - The person organizing this run could not get the number needed to allow for his large order that would have allowed me to get them at such a price that I could offer them for $125 each, so it doesnt mean that its NOT going to happen, it means it will be postponed to late summer....see my NEW run, that will come before the GRAFLEX run.  So no matter what the discussion might be, or how much you beg, I can say, that I have no control...the GRAFLEX run will be pushed to AFTER this "NEW" run, of two VERY much WANTED units...so see the SITHPLANET section for a new INTEREST thread on two new units...stand by,

oh yeah, the good news is I'm going to post two new saber hilts that many people will clamor over to add to their collection....

Interested in an ESB

Offline kai-don

• No Force
  • Yes, ... I know how to build my own Sabers
Despite postponement, when this run is back on, i would purchase a few empty hilts.
One qualifier is that the Red button must really be a fully functional red button, and not a static screw in piece, nor a thumbscrew as I would need the honest working button as well as a real glass eye with spring. Depending on the build, i would need an extra working button for the hilt, so that it could be converted from looking like the ANH version to the ESB version if a person wanted. You can PM me and chat with me a bit about how many you have for the run in the summer and how many you need as I can purchase a few empties, depending. Thanks
Building sabers since 2005

Offline Jedi_Rick

• Experienced Force User
Definitely interested in an ESB

(Converted myself)

Offline korbanth

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
this run is still being considered, but I am not even looking at it, until in the next few weeks, ALL units are shipped from the TRIO order....but its still something being talked about making a reality

Offline Korrick Rendar

• Force User
When this happens, id be in for an ESB and an ANH version at that price.

Offline Cable

• Padawan Learner
Sign me up for one when this is live

Offline korbanth

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
this run is still being considered, once my current run is completed.  so, I'll start a new thread once ready

Offline kai-don

• No Force
  • Yes, ... I know how to build my own Sabers
you can sign me up for at least two of these if you do the run. My requirements: the red button MUST be a working button like in the original, and he glass eye must also be a reproduction of the original, not a thumbscrew, slider should be usable as well.  :D
I look forward to the run
Building sabers since 2005

Offline 97th Acolyte

• Master Force User
  • [insert witty comment here]
Just saying, with the new trailer and all, this would be a GREAT time for this run. ;)
Proud owner of:       JSK1 - Jaina Solo Kotobukiya lightsaber - created by Bombarta
Harp's Starkiller/Kylo Ren fusion - Prizm                      
Deadpool's Deathstick - CS2.5 Reveal, JQsabers               
JK-Sabers Battle damaged/Reveal Maul - Empty             
US Raven
Korbanth:
 Darth Maul - Empty
 Duke - NBv2, JQSabers
 Qui Gon - NBv2, MasterSabers

Offline Wickedreamz

• Experienced Force User
Just saying, with the new trailer and all, this would be a GREAT time for this run. ;)

Ditto!

Offline Habbena

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
  • "I See You Have Constructed a New Lightsaber"
    • Illuminated Saber Design and Concepts
New trailer got me all Graflexy again.  I'd be up for 2.

retrousse