fiduciary

Author Topic: Graflex 2.0 saber run- July 7 update last page  (Read 199154 times)

Offline jameth

• Padawan Learner
Re: Graflex 2.0 saber run-now accepting orders - Prototype Pics page 15
« Reply #240 on: July 18, 2015, 04:17:42 PM »
Is it possible on this and/or future runs to get a second end cap without holes for those that just want to display them as handles???

Thanks

Tom

Offline korbanth

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
« Reply #241 on: July 19, 2015, 10:51:31 PM »
No, unfortunately they will all have the sound holes. I couldn't get them to do both, not without a cost increase...these are made for turning them into light up with sound sabers...so people would have had to make their own sound vents, but now its done for you.

Is it possible on this and/or future runs to get a second end cap without holes for those that just want to display them as handles???

Thanks

Tom

Offline korbanth

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
« Reply #242 on: July 19, 2015, 11:14:49 PM »
as of 7/19 -   90 of the 100 graflex 2.0 sabers have been 100% paid for.  8 units have been on hold by people who early on staked their claim to one....I have sent 2-3 emails to these names, and some have wrote back asking to pay towards 7-31 or even first week of August...some have NEVER replied back, which is a really crappy thing to do.  I will honor your hold, but will take backup requests...I am trying to get confirmation of my run being extended to 125 units  (all coming in October) so if that happens, it will mean those new to this run or those who have not bought in can still get in on this excellent deal.

I am confident, that no matter how large this run is...100 or 1000 units, when these all come in, they will get sorted and mailed out to you right away...so far everything is going perfect, more prototype pics coming soon...
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 12:20:05 AM by korbanth »

Offline hazydavy

• Padawan Learner
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #243 on: July 20, 2015, 03:41:36 PM »
I have to tap out of my third one, bruailddah and just stick with the 2 for which I've already paid.  Tried to finagle the finances to no avail, so if that helps....

Offline Darth Dimitri

• Force User
    • Instagram.com/dimitricolffer
« Reply #244 on: July 20, 2015, 04:30:20 PM »
add me in for a third one please (:

Offline korbanth

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
« Reply #245 on: July 20, 2015, 05:03:11 PM »
I have word that my order will have 125 units so now

I am at 93 of 125 sold - so no fear, but don't allow this to cause you to delay in purchasing your unit, I am selling 2-4 per day, so in 2 weeks, we could still sell all 125 units...  list updated.

Offline jakedj93

• Padawan Learner
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #246 on: July 23, 2015, 06:20:55 AM »
as of 7/19 -   8 units have been on hold by people who early on staked their claim to one....I have sent 2-3 emails to these names, and some have wrote back asking to pay towards 7-31 or even first week of August...some have NEVER replied back...

If only bonus goods were available to those who pay in a specific period after reservation, and even something for the early birds in the run would be great. I think it would promote bigger growth and less spot hogging, people are naturally greedy after all. I understand the availability of extra goods is not exactly in your control but on the shop, so I am just dreaming, no bad meaning by it.

Eagerly awaiting the prototype pics!

Offline korbanth

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
« Reply #247 on: July 25, 2015, 08:30:21 AM »
99 of these graflexes are ordered (thank you all for allowing me to help you) -

I had mentioned that I had 100 coming in October, but I was successful at adding 25 more for 125 units...so any who were still considering getting any of these Graflex 2.0 units, there is still 26 available for those who said they wanted one, and new people reading this thread...so again the price is $195 for 1 kit.    1 kit has enough parts so you can choose which version you will make, New Hope, Empire or Force Awakens, and 5 minutes is all the time, it will take to put it together.   These are made to be lightsabers, they take electronics, have working on/off buttons, have duel quality blade holders, they are the brushed aluminum look like vintage flash handles, they take sound boards, holes are even present in the rear for better sound quality...I promise you'll love these.

if you look at the list, many have increased their order from buying just 1 to getting 3 - it seems it has caught on and become quite popular for people to buy 3 and then it allows you to make 1 of each movie version... anyone who has 3 or more units, I will provide a 3 tiered plastic saber stand free of charge...for you to put your 3 prizes on...so no need to contact me if you have 3 or more on your order, I'll automatically get the stand included.

Thanks again, and 26 units still left for purchase, and as I expected, I'll probably be PRE-SOLD OUT even before these arrive, so if you want one, please reach out to me at korbanth47@gmail.com

Randy

Offline donp74

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #248 on: July 28, 2015, 07:50:49 PM »
put me down for a graflex 2.0 please.

Offline korbanth

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
« Reply #249 on: July 29, 2015, 06:57:45 AM »
......moved
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 04:02:27 PM by korbanth »

Offline hazydavy

• Padawan Learner
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #250 on: July 31, 2015, 11:22:57 AM »
This is EPIC....PLUS a free stand?  Dang, man....too cool for words.  October can't come fast enough.  :)

Offline korbanth

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
« Reply #251 on: July 31, 2015, 09:16:31 PM »
yes, free stand for any orders over 3 - this will be a 3 tiered stand - for those who want to display all three versions of the graflex.

Randy

Offline GreaSyde

• Force User
  • I always wear a lightsaber.
    • ACMEsabers
« Reply #252 on: August 04, 2015, 04:47:42 PM »
Any left?
Only two there shall be. A master and an apprentice. One to embody the power and the other to crave it.

Offline korbanth

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
« Reply #253 on: August 04, 2015, 10:54:53 PM »
17 left at the present, but 7-10 people are paying this week, so first pay, first get...

but contact me at korbanth47@gmail.com if you want one or two, or 3 if you dare

Offline neogardyn

• Master Force User
« Reply #254 on: August 05, 2015, 04:19:22 AM »
Payment sent...:-)
I WILL NEVER FORGET..11/03/2004...I LOVE BROTHER...

retrousse