fiduciary

Author Topic: Gabriel: A Saber Concept by Green Ranger  (Read 847 times)

Offline Green Ranger

• Formerly known as Darth Payne
  • Master Force User
Gabriel: A Saber Concept by Green Ranger
« on: February 26, 2013, 01:51:38 AM »
Hello Saberland!

Today I bring you the third installment to the Archangel saber brotherhood!

GABRIEL

The Archangel Gabriel, is often known as the angel of revelation, because GOD often chooses him to deliver important messages to people. Gabriel delivered news of the upcoming births of Isaac, John, and Jesus. So people sometimes associate Gabriel with childbirth, adoption, and raising children. He is often believed to be a female, due to his soft, compassionate and motherly like nature towards Mankind. It is said that he speaks to children while in the womb, comforting them. He is also believed to be an Angel of healing for those drowning in sadness or sorrow. The most noted item the Gabriel is illustrated to hold is his Horn or Trumpet. Which, is believed to be the Horn/ Trumpet that will sounded when GOD is to return to Earth to destroy Satan in during Revelation.

With this saber, I was particular about making the overall feel be as a "Horn". Since it is his most famous instrument of power that he carries, I only saw it fitting that is should resemble such. The grip is a Purple leather, similar in shape as the other Angelic sabers, yet unique in color. The overall color scheme of the saber is a darker shade than the others, I thought this was better fitting to the Angel that deals with sadness more so than his brethren. I once again included the Golden Belt, with the same switches/ accent LEDs with a different color hue to match the MAIN LED(Purple).

Trio

Thank you for looking  8)

Offline Master Mithaheon

• No Force
Re: Gabriel: A Saber Concept by Green Ranger
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 05:00:56 AM »
Beautiful sabers. Can't wait to see them built. ;D

Offline jedicri

• Master Force User
Re: Gabriel: A Saber Concept by Green Ranger
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 05:57:44 AM »
Very interesting concept.  Would love to see these come to fruition! 
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 06:00:09 AM by jedicri »

retrousse