fiduciary

Author Topic: The Dark Legacy - A Dark Relic of the Skywalker Family  (Read 1538 times)

Offline Jules Fortite

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
The Dark Legacy - A Dark Relic of the Skywalker Family
« on: June 24, 2016, 11:02:00 AM »
Imagine in the years following the Force Awakens, following the death of Snoke and the turning of Kylo Ren to the light side. A new type of warrior has emerged. This unique Force-user cannot submit to the ultra-strict ways of the Jedi, nor can he turn to the completely murderous ways of the Sith. This warrior is somewhere in the middle, not light, not dark and definitely NOT grey! He has chosen to build his lightsaber from the spare parts he can find from his home planet of Fortus. He traded fight training with a smuggler for a pair of red synthetic crystals, not to display an allegiance, but simple because the color of a lightsaber blade is no longer relevant. But, there was one more piece of "scrap" that came along with this trade. One more odd piece that seemed very familiar to the young warrior. It resembled an infamous lightsaber, one thought to be lost forever. But it couldn't be! The smuggler included it for free and it was only the top half of what might have been the score of a lifetime. The warrior decided to use it in his lightsaber build, along with the synthetic crystals, unknowingly keeping a dark relic alive. He will use the most powerful lightsaber in the system to infiltrate the remaining Sith strongholds.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 12:28:26 PM by Jules Fortite »

Offline delano80

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Re: The Dark Legacy - A Dark Relic of the Skywalker Family
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 12:06:35 PM »
That looks great! Good background story too.

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 12:07:27 PM »
A very interesting concept, cool back story and the weathering looks great!

Offline Caine

• Kwai Chang Caine master of duel-fu
  • Master Force User
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 11:48:10 PM »
I like it, I really do. And the backstory is very cool. Well done!

Offline mikestar007

• Force User
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2016, 06:55:49 PM »
Looks great really like the design . I feel like I've seen this one on instrgram a while back

Offline darth hondo

• Master Force User
  • there can only be two
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2016, 09:48:21 PM »
Really like the dark interpretation
Anakin should have been more evil and more conflicted and have a saber that looks more like this

retrousse