fiduciary

Author Topic: Assistance Please - Issues with MH / Chewbacca  (Read 825 times)

Offline Deke

• Experienced Force User
Assistance Please - Issues with MH / Chewbacca
« on: December 11, 2022, 03:05:16 PM »
Hi, looking for assistance and hoping this is the right forum for it.

I sent a Luke ROTJ saber to MH/Chewbacca for him to install in 2013. Its nearly been 10 years and I still don't have my saber back.

He stopped replying via the forums as they slowly got quieter - and asked me to contact him via email, which I did.

He has stopped replying to my emails.

I feel like I've been more than patient with him, but this has gone on for so long and I really just want my saber back, in whatever state it is in.

I'm not posting this to cause trouble or anything, I just really want my saber back. If anyone knows MH or can get in touch with him, I'd really appreciate any ssistance they can offer to just get this finalised and back in my hands.

Offline K-2SO

• Killer Droid Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Congratulations! You are being rescued.
Re: Assistance Please - Issues with MH / Chewbacca
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2022, 07:30:58 PM »
I will reach out to him, and see what the story is regarding this.

I find your arguments vague and unconvincing.

Quiet! *Slap* And there’s a fresh one if you mouth off again.

Offline Deke

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2022, 07:35:52 PM »
Thank you, I really appreciate any assistance.
Like I said, don't want to cause any issues, I just really want to get my saber back.

Offline RyDiddy

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2022, 11:57:04 PM »
10 years?! This is egregious, it’s really disappointing to see posts like this about people who are supposed to be admins / mods here.

How is it possible that commissions and runs are allowed to drag on this long?

Offline CHEWBACCA

• JEDI/ALLIANCE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as MH
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2022, 06:39:18 AM »
Deke,
I apologize if I missed an email from you, I assure you it was not intentional.  You probably used my comcast email and I do not use that anymore because of the amount of spam I get on it.  I still try to monitor it but it is hard to find anything that is not spam.  I will PM you with my current email address.  Also, never worry about posting that you are trying to find someone after a while.  Had you not I would not have had someone reach out to me and I wouldn't have known I was missing an email from you.

RyDiddy,
I quit taking commissions long ago because I could not make boards and do commissions at the same time.  I gave all my customers the option to wait until I had some time to do them or send them to other installers.  I should have given Deke that option but it has been a while so I am not 100% sure and somehow it fell through the cracks here recently, but I will make sure it is rectified. 

As far as runs going on a while, well its just a matter of circumstance sometimes.  I cant speak for all but when I did a run there was one issue after another in trying to get certain things done.  Running into a brick wall time and time again causes delays.

Offline K-2SO

• Killer Droid Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Congratulations! You are being rescued.
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2022, 07:14:15 AM »
Since Chewbacca has been contacted and responded, I’m going to lock this for now.

If Deke has any issues, he can reach out to me to reopen this thread.

I find your arguments vague and unconvincing.

Quiet! *Slap* And there’s a fresh one if you mouth off again.

retrousse