fiduciary

Author Topic: Raphael: A Saber Concept by Green Ranger  (Read 1294 times)

Offline Green Ranger

• Formerly known as Darth Payne
  • Master Force User
Raphael: A Saber Concept by Green Ranger
« on: March 02, 2013, 12:25:05 PM »
Hello Saberland!

It is time for me to bring to you the 4th installment to my Archangel line of Sabers!

RAPHAEL

Raphael is the patron of healers and those in need of healing. This mighty Archangel is able to fearlessly move into what ever area is in need of healing, bringing a host of Angels with him to accomplish this. It does not matter what we are facing, Archangel Raphael is there with us helping us to open our hearts and minds to the healing power of Spirit and the Universe. This Angel works with and through all sorts of healers and counselors, anyone who is willing to open up to the energy of the Higher to bring peace and healing to others. He assists us in being a catalyst for healing while not taking on or empathing what is happening with those we are serving. This allows us to be both clearer channels for the healing process as well as insuring we do not take on the problems or issues of another.
  Raphael also serves as a guide into the "Pit". While is in the underworld, he takes on a form of a dragon-like beast to more easily traverse the dangerous paths. Raphael once brought the prophet Abraham through the "Pit" in order to show him the fate that would befall man should the servants of GOD fail in their faith.

While in battle, Raphael will answer wielding a magnificent and terrifying spear that has no limits to its range when thrown.

I decided to go with an overall look of a spear of course. The grip section is yellow dragon skin, and serves as the primary significance of the saber(as the other sabers). The color scheme of the hilt is virtually all gold, with some bronze overlay and accents to reflect the armor shown in the above illustration of Raphael. Since I wanted all the Archangels to have a different hue LED, I chose Orange/ Yellow, fitting to match the color of the rest of the hilt overall.

Thanks for looking  8)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 12:37:04 PM by Green Ranger »

Offline Master Elenos

• Force User
  • Jedi Exile
Re: Raphael: A Saber Concept by Green Ranger
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 12:49:32 PM »
OMG !!!
That's amazing work Ranger.
BRAVO ! :o :o :o

Offline SithSlayer

• Force User
  • "Who I am is not important, my message is."- Revan
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 01:09:58 PM »
U should make a power ranger based saber :)

Offline Green Ranger

• Formerly known as Darth Payne
  • Master Force User
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 04:02:48 PM »
Thanks guys 8)

Offline hedgehog1

• Simply Red, standing by
  • Force User
  • Never going to grow up.
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2013, 07:43:50 PM »
Your designs are lovely.  I really like the way you 'think out of the box' with them.  The dragon skin is a good example of that!  Please keep sharing these with us,

retrousse