fiduciary

Author Topic: star wars rebels character trailer  (Read 1935 times)

Offline bombarta

• Master Force User
  • Impressive..... most Impressive!
star wars rebels character trailer
« on: May 24, 2014, 10:47:18 AM »
Here's the character trailer and think it looks like they have thought quite hard about the longevity of this series.

Star Wars Rebels: The New Heroes: Star Wars Rebels: The New Heroes - YouTube
I don't know, i gotta bad feeling about this!

Offline Onli-Won Kanomi

• Master Force User
  • Jedi Knight Of Faith
Re: star wars rebels character trailer
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2014, 10:55:49 AM »
Kanaan's lightsaber is rather interesting...a bit of McQuarrie look to it's wide rounded cone flange/tsuba and a single prong short emitter shroud - probably wouldn't be too hard to replicate for anyone with mill/CNC machining capability and skillz...I wonder how long it will be after the show premieres [or maybe before?] until a sabersmith announces a run eh? Not long I bet.
To DREAM the IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. To FIGHT the unbeatable foe. To BEAR with unbearable sorrow. To RUN where the brave dare not go. To RIGHT the unrightable wrong. To LOVE, PURE AND CHASTE, FROM AFAR [-sigh-]. To TRY, when your arms are too weary; to REACH the unreachable Star!... This is my Quest; To follow that Star, no matter how hopeless, no matter how far...

Offline wolf10100

• Master Force User
    • Master Sabers
Re: star wars rebels character trailer
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2014, 11:15:06 AM »
Kanaan's lightsaber is rather interesting...a bit of McQuarrie look to it's wide rounded cone flange/tsuba and a single prong short emitter shroud - probably wouldn't be too hard to replicate for anyone with mill/CNC machining capability and skillz...I wonder how long it will be after the show premieres [or maybe before?] until a sabersmith announces a run eh? Not long I bet.

I believe there is already one in the mix, but its not for me to reveal... think its still in design phase
Remember, concentrate on the moment. Feel, don't think. Trust your instincts.

retrousse