fiduciary

Author Topic: Vader ROTS Saber hilt + extras  (Read 1924 times)

Offline gucabe

• Force User
Vader ROTS Saber hilt + extras
« on: December 16, 2014, 06:09:36 AM »
Hi I need to sell my Vader ROTS hilt that I made using TCSS parts as well as custom machined and 3d printed parts designed by me.

I wanted to add lights and sound but i need to sell it to fund other projects. This is a pakage tha tincludes the hilt with covertech system, a PC 2.0 with a power extender, a couple LiIOn batteries, speaker, recharge port, and a 3d printed holder for the electronics. I also made a detail piece that goes inside the emiter so it looks more accurate.

It still needs some work to get it all in there, but I already installed the main switch and the aux push button (but its dificult to press) The activation card slides in place so you can solder the switches etc...

The main body parts are MHS so no worries there, its all metal except for the activation card wich was 3d printed in detailed plastic and then painted. It is not meant for dueling, its more of a display piece since its accurate enough but you can also troop with it since it has a retention screw on the emmiter for the blade.

I dont have time to finish this so ill be letting it all go for $450   $425 shipped anywhere

« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 11:01:46 AM by gucabe »
Gustavo Canales

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Offline gucabe

• Force User
Re: Vader ROTS Saber hilt + extras
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 11:01:18 AM »
how about $425 shipped? anyone interested?

Thanks.
Gustavo Canales

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Offline gucabe

• Force User
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 02:20:50 PM »
Price drop to $375 need the cash
Gustavo Canales

Offline jedi_starkiller

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2014, 12:21:49 AM »
PM box if full

Offline RedArc

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2014, 01:11:01 AM »
Would take it ! PM incoming !

Offline gucabe

• Force User
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2014, 08:19:31 AM »
Sorry i forgot to clean my inbox... I sent you guys a PM. Thanks.
Gustavo Canales

retrousse