fiduciary

Author Topic: Obi Wan ANH Weathered Lightsaber  (Read 866 times)

Offline anakin2000

• Experienced Force User
Obi Wan ANH Weathered Lightsaber
« on: July 04, 2015, 07:50:38 PM »
Anyone know where to get an Obi Wan ANH Weathered lightsaber with electronics inside at a good price??

Offline Sandpeople are people too

• Once made Darth Vader Chuckle
  • Master Force User
Re: Obi Wan ANH Weathered Lightsaber
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 11:25:33 PM »
Anyone know where to get an Obi Wan ANH Weathered lightsaber with electronics inside at a good price??

Good price is kind of subjective.  Imagine a scale that has one end that you can get an accurate saber, with a quality install, for a reasonable price, and not have to worry about it breaking (saber or electronics), and on the other end you can get an ok saber with a hack job install for a "good" price.  What you are willing to spend will help with makers to consider.

Offline Justsomeguy

• Padawan Learner
  • I have a real lightsaber... I dont have any limbs
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 12:13:14 AM »
Romans Kits are amazing!  Check them out; kits.  Buy one then post on here that you are looking of someone to do the install.  Most of the installers have a price listing for installs.  Just look them up in the "The S.A.B.E.R. GUILD: Saber Manufacturers" section.

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 02:22:43 AM »
Also, see GG/LDM, he does an amazing weathered Obi ANH that's pretty much spot on screen accurate. See his section in the guild members  for MKIII pricing. With a CS2.5, I think your looking at around the $800. range.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 06:21:18 AM by sithslayer1 »

retrousse