fiduciary

Author Topic: LDM's "Classic" Bane Interest thread - Now defunct.  (Read 5048 times)

Offline nartules

• Master Force User
If it came with a dual crystal chamber, and sound (PC or just a mr board) I would buy one depending on the cost.  If it was in the low 300's I definetly would snatch one up.  That would be a bargain for such craftsmanship!  If it gets into the 400's with sound and a duel crystal chamber I might be on the fence about a purchase, but I would 'find' the money if it was in the low 300's.

Time will bring the real end of our trial.  One day they'll be no remnants

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Call 1-800-GENERAL now!
  • SITH/EMPIRE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • The Saber Artist formerly known as LDM
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
Here are the results of the first poll:

I would buy an LDM "Classic" Bane if...  (Voting closed: June 05, 2010, 01:09:53 AM)

I would not buy one                                                        2 (5.4%)
it is a fully functional saber with Dual Crystal chamber      15 (40.5%)
it is a fully functional saber without crystal chamber        5 (13.5%)
it is an empty hilt                                                                7 (18.9%)
other (please post what you want)                                1 (2.7%)
Fully functional saber with Petit Crouton                        7 (18.9%)

23 total people voted, which means that 21 people are interested in a "Classic" Bane.

The next  step is for me to whittle this down to the options that will indeed be offered.  I assume that the 7 who voted for Petit Crouton also voted for fully functional saber (either with or without crystal chamber).  Initially, I did not want to do empties, but I have decided that this will be an option for those of you who must remain budget conscious or would simply like to DIY.   I know for a fact that empties will come in under $300.  The final cost will (obviously) depend on the final # ordered.  Next, we have to address the fully functional group.  First thing to iron out is which soundboard will be used (Petit Crouton or MR).  I will begin a new poll/thread to iron this out so we can move forward with this.

Offline Green Ranger

• Formerly known as Darth Payne
  • Master Force User
I'm a big fan of the Bane sabers, so I would deff be interested in butying one. Duel crystal chamber/ fully functional incl soundboard. I would say MR due to cost. Then I would have it upgraded later on.

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
I'm a big fan of the Bane sabers, so I would deff be interested in butying one. Duel crystal chamber/ fully functional incl soundboard. I would say MR due to cost. Then I would have it upgraded later on.

The voting has already been held and the PC was decided upon.  There will also not be a crystal chamber due to the necessary placement of the PC in hte hilt.  Here is a link to that thread:  http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=24280.0

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
Re: LDM's "Classic" Bane Interest thread - Now defunct.
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2010, 06:07:14 PM »
This run is not going to happen any time soon :'(.  Sorry folks (I really do apologize  and i was really looking forward to this too), but Starkiller, Alliance and Stormtrooper take precedence for this year.  I hope all of you understand.  I have (2) Ultrasaber's Banes that i would be willing to part with if anyone is just dieing for a Bane.  I believe Chewie also has one in the TF right now.

P.S. - I may explore an Exar Kun run sometime early next year, so stay tuned  ;D

retrousse