fiduciary

Author Topic: Jedi Boots  (Read 4462 times)

Offline Jedi_thor

• No Force
Re: Jedi Boots
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2009, 04:23:13 PM »
Pouches is what I am after...Diego seems to have his hands full. 

Offline QUI-GON JINN

• Also known as Jay-gon Jinn!
  • JEDI/ALLIANCE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Your focus determines your reality
Re: Jedi Boots
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2009, 05:33:55 PM »
I got real leather ones form momeraths24 on ebay,  who happens to also be an FX-Sabers forum member:
Hello FX-saber members.
Just wanted to drop by since I haven't post in a while to let everyone know that as soon as I complete making the modifications and updates to my site I'll upload and let everyone know.

I'm very busy at the moment updating my SW-2 lightsaber to make it look more like the one used in the movie, going to lower prices in some of my items like Exar Kun lightsaber, Yaniv Keo, belt pouches will be updated to look more accurate and other GB items. I'm still here to help you guys out with your props. Anyone can reach me via email to momeraths24@aol.com which is the same email from my site.

I also wanted to thank eveyone that has contacted me with interrest and the people responsible for this great site. 
Have a great day everyone.
Franchesky
The pouches are leather,  but look very close to the resin cast ones used in the films,  and they are fully functional.
His website is still down,  but you may be able to reach him at his email address.  He uses momeraths24 as his ebay name as well.  Another name on ebay that does excellent leather pouches is melmattson.   She  is also a Rebel Legion member and does excellent leather work as well.

retrousse